Recipe for delicious sebum cakes

Did you know that Morocco, like many other North African countries, appreciates everything related to flour products?

Personally, I have never been to Africa, but my friend Olga, being a translator, often visited those parts. And from his trip to Casablanca brought excellent flatbread. They are made from seclusion, and their taste amazes after the first piece.

There is no bread in African countries - they cook cakes and often use them as an edible spoon. In Morocco, such cakes are made on the streets in front of customers. Now I cook them in the morning for breakfast or take them with me as a snack, because the dishes from the cereal They are highly nutritious.

DepositPhotos

Today's edition. "Site" I've prepared instructions for you. semolette in a pan. Appetite and easy to prepare, they will definitely surprise everyone at home!

DepositPhotos

Delicious cakes in the pan Ingredients
  • 500g semolina
  • 10g dry yeast
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 300 ml of water
  • vegetable oil (for hand lubrication)

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix semolina, salt, sugar, water and yeast. Stir it all together.

DepositPhotos

Mix the dough.

DepositPhotos

Cover the finished dough with a towel and put it in a warm place for half an hour.

DepositPhotos

When the dough rises, put it on the working surface. Lubricate your hands with vegetable oil and brush the dough well again.

DepositPhotos

Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. From each piece roll a cake.

DepositPhotos

Bake the cakes in a preheated (but not hot) dry pan on medium heat and under the lid for 3 minutes on each side.

DepositPhotos

That's it, semolina cakes are ready. Bon appetit!

I would also like you to know how to prepare the “Zalabia”. This is a delicious treat from sunny Egypt! Such flatbreads are fried right on the streets and sold literally at every step - take and treat yourself.

Many bring sweets as a gift to their relatives and friends, not realizing that the delicacy can easily be prepared at home from a modest set of products.

DepositPhotos

Appetite muffin cakes - Your new crown dish, roll up your sleeves. They are easy to prepare, but they are very tasty. And if your children do not want to eat semolina, be sure after this dish they will definitely love manca.

Tell me about this wonderful recipe. pancake Your friends will be grateful for you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting