A successful recipe for bread in a pan, does not burn, porous and tender

Bread instead of cake Any fool can cook in a pan. But make them truly tasty under the power of only the maestro of buckets and pans, Yevgeny Klopotenko. We often share the recipes of this chef with you, because we cook them ourselves. This time we show you how to make fragrant Indian bread naan.

I know that many housewives do not like to cook homemade bread, because often with it a lot of trouble. If this is yeast dough, you have to spend a lot of time on kneading, grading and baking. But Indian bread, known in the Middle East, is much easier to prepare. Yevgeny Klopotenko has tested it on himself and now advises us to try this bakery miracle!

The ingredients
  • 500g wheat flour
  • 100 ml of kefir 2.5% fat
  • 100 ml of warm water
  • 20g live yeast
  • 85 g butter 82.5% fat content
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. First of all, we'll make a yeast dough. Mix yeast, sugar and warm water. Temperature is very important. It should not exceed 40 degrees, otherwise the yeast will simply die. Give the yeast about 10 minutes to activate in the sweet water. The result should be foam.

2. Melt in a water bath 60 g of butter (the rest will be needed to lubricate cakes). Then mix in a deep bowl flour, salt, kefir and melted oil. Then add the yeast mixture and dough blends. If it sticks heavily to your hands, add a little more flour.
  3. Make the dough spikes and place it in a bowl oiled or powdered with flour. Cover the bowl with a towel or food film and give exactly 1 hour for fastening.
  4. Make the dough come and make a sausage out of it. Cut it into 8 equal parts and make each cake with a diameter of no more than 15 cm and a thickness of about 2-3 cm.

5. Heat the pan and grease it with vegetable oil. To do this evenly and accurately, it is best to use a pastry brush. Roast the cakes on both sides without a lid. When ruddy bubbles appear on one side, it is a sign that the crust can be turned over.
  6. Smear the finished cakes with the remaining butter. Bon appetit!

Bread instead of bread in a pan: editorial advice The beauty of Indian Naan bread is that it tastes both warm and cold. Keep it in sealed bags to keep the softness and freshness of the cakes as long as possible. You can also make such a pastry on dry yeast. As a rule, they need 2 times less than alive. However, it is better to double-check the information specified by the manufacturer on the package of yeast.

Takprosto These cakes reminded me of the Ukrainian palyanika. How to prepare it, my colleague Nikolai Laduba told and showed in detail. I am sharing a useful article by link.

I know that for some housewives it is important not to add yeast to baking. For you, we also have a wonderful recipe for yeast-free tortillas. Essentially, this is a variation of the hollow with the addition of green onions as a filling. You can experiment and add cheese and a boiled egg, for example.

Takprosto Breads according to this recipe should be baked in the oven. But I'm sure you can easily fry them in a frying pan. This will greatly speed up the cooking process.

If your culinary arsenal has its own recipe for bread-like tortillas, be sure to share them in the comments. I'll wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting