Recipe of tortillas with sharp filling of pumpkin and onions

Very soon the children will go back to school, and you will need to quickly come up with something hearty and tasty for their lunch snacks. I suggest you pay attention to these appetizing pumpkin tortillas.

Recipe of cakes on kefir

This one yogurt A great income for busy mothers who find it difficult to find a lot of time for full cooking.

Pumpkin is very useful and well saturated. Even your indefatigable schoolboy will only need a couple of such cakes to replenish his energy reserve.

If you want to get the most out of using pumpkin, I advise you to prepare pumpkin juice. In it all useful substances are completely preserved.

In the meantime, write down mine. kefir!

Test ingredients
  • 500g flour
  • 250ml kefir
  • salt
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil

Filling ingredients
  • 500g peeled pumpkin
  • 2 medium bulbs
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 2 tbsp tomato paste
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • pepper
  • garlic

Preparation
  1. Dough on kefir is ideal for such a filling. In order to prepare it, you need to sift through the flour well, add salt to it and mix the dough, gradually adding kefir and vegetable oil. Leave the dough for 40 minutes to fit.

2. Pumpkin sod on a large grater, onions finely cut and roast to transparency. After that, add pumpkin and carcasses to the onions for another 8 minutes.

3. To the roast add soy sauce, tomato paste, pepper, garlic and sugar. Get the vegetables ready and cool.
  4. The test is divided into small equal parts. They need to be rolled out carefully. Place the filling on half the workpiece, cover the second half and gently connect the edges.

5. Roast the cakes on medium heat. You can cook in a dry pan if you want to make flatbreads less caloric.

So. pumpkin It can be used not only for cakes, but also as a separate dish. It is perfect for pasta or potatoes.

Share your favorite recipes for delicious cakes in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting