How to quickly prepare a hearty lunch

It is good when there is a cozy house and a skilled hostess-wife who likes to cook. Returning home, just stepped on the threshold, and the smell from the kitchen already guess what you will be treated in a couple of minutes.

But if you are married three times, there will come a time when you will have to cook something yourself. And not just an omelet or fried potatoes. Therefore, to be able to cope in the kitchen for a modern person is a necessity.

And today we're going to tell you What to cook for lunch A man who is used to eating well but is not used to cooking. After all, the temporary absence of a wife is not a good reason to starve or eat anything. Rather, it is an opportunity to hone your culinary skills to please your beloved when she finally returns.

My wife went to the sanatorium, and I was temporarily alone. But since I like to eat delicious food, I had to spin: go to the Internet for recipes, then run to the supermarket for groceries, and finally hearty, says Igor Afanasyev.

The ingredients
  • 1.3 kg of meat (bought 3 large quarters of chicken)
  • 2 carrots (found in a basket in the kitchen)
  • 3 onions (from there)
  • 1 egg (from the fridge)
  • cabbagehead
  • 100g rice (all that's left)
  • crackers, bay leaf and spices

“First of all, I removed the bones and skin from the chicken. Then I twisted the meat with the bulb. The meat turned out to be a lot, so he added another half of the onion and crackers (to get rid of excess moisture). He salted, peppered and divided equally: one half of the meat is useful for stuffed legs, and the other for meatballs.

“Boiled the rice. Then the broth poured into another pan, added water and boiled chicken bones. The bones, by the way, will be taken later to the dog that guards our yard. I suggest cooking together.”

Preparation of "Butterflies with eggplant"
  1. Wash one onion, three carrots in big pieces. Now pass the onions, then add the carrots and carcasses until ready.
  2. Cut the eggplant mugs.

3. Put a layer of sliced eggplant on the pan, a layer of minced meat, then a layer of carrots with onions. You can put a couple more layers in the same order.
  4. Now on top of the eggplant lubricated with oil or a mixture of sour cream with tomato paste. Share in the form of 100 ml of water (can and milk).
  5. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.

Preparation of "Stuffed Legs"
  1. Mix the remaining mince with previously boiled rice. Fill the skin removed from the chicken legs with this mixture and fix it with a toothpick.
  2. Make another passer (onion + carrot).
  3. Put a stuffed leg on the pan and a carrot onion on top. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees.

Preparation of soup with leftover mince
  1. Add an egg to the mince, stir it. Form some meatballs out of the mass.
  2. In the broth (which remained after cooking rice and seeds), add sanitized cabbage and meatballs. Bring it to a boil and reduce the fire.
  3. Do the passer again. Add onions with carrots to the soup, cook for 4-5 minutes. Soup's ready. Bon appetit!

“Note that I thought of adding a cleaned old cucumber to the soup, pre-cut with squares. To me, it was quite unusual. You can also experiment at your own risk.”

Lunch will be hearty and tasty, and the cost of food did not exceed 5 dollars. And I will send photos of this modest splendor to my wife, let her not worry that in her absence I am sitting on pasta alone.

Yes, such a handy owner certainly will not go hungry. Isn't it?

Tags

See also

New and interesting