How to Avoid Bad Thoughts and Protect Yourself from Stress

Remember Avicenna's famous experiment with two lambs? Animals from the same litter were placed in different cages and fed exactly the same, but a cage with a wolf was placed opposite one lamb.

The lamb, who did not see the predator, was cheerful and well-fed, and the other, who was in an atmosphere of constant stress, became depressed, sedentary and thinned out nowhere. It is not for nothing that they say that all diseases are from nerves, and envy, hatred and fear can be brought to the grave prematurely.

DepositPhotos

Any psychological imbalance sooner or later leads to illness. So how do you protect yourself from negative emotions? "Site" will tell How to defeat stress and get rid of negative thoughts, so as not to become easy prey for pathogens.

Romanian professor Konstantin Dulcan says: “When a person is released from negative thoughts, not only his mood improves, but also his well-being.” Chronic stress, constant feelings of anxiety, envy, hatred and anger shift the pH in the body towards acidity and make a person maximally susceptible to various diseases, including cancer.

According to Dulkan, depression also harms the body: “This condition causes foci of inflammation, weakens the immune system, which means that a person becomes an easy target for pathogenic bacteria and other microbes. The feeling of fear can even bring to the handle!

DepositPhotos

Positive thinking strengthens the immune system, increases vital energy, increases life expectancy, gives beautiful and healthy skin. According to Professor Dulcan, you can get rid of stress and program your brain for happiness on your own! This is what the expert recommends.

How to get rid of stress and depression
  1. Try to control negative emotions, feelings of anger and fear. Do not get angry over trifles and learn to understand the mistakes of others. “If a man makes a mistake, I try to forgive him. Let’s forgive more, because forgiveness on a physiological level makes pH alkaline, that is, favorable for health and unpleasant for disease, says Dulcan. Of course, to get rid of stress immediately will not work, you need careful work on yourself. Just remember, every second of negativity kills thousands of cells in your body.

DepositPhotos

2. Every hour of work, give yourself a 10-minute break: forget about worries, try to clear your thoughts, distract yourself from something pleasant. It is advisable to leave the room to enjoy a breath of fresh air. If you don’t regain the energy you spent on your daily routine, overexpenditure will lead to negative consequences. But if you learn to give yourself a rest every day, soon you will breathe in a different rhythm.

DepositPhotos

3. Replace coffee with tea. Drink a warming drink slowly and slowly, learn to enjoy every sip. Over time, you will learn to relax in all conditions and program your brain for happiness.

DepositPhotos
  4. Fatigue and chronic stress often occur due to insufficient oxygen supply to the brain, not without reason all relaxation methods are based on breathing. “I close my eyes for a few minutes, take a deep breath, and with the exhalation I let go of fatigue. And so on several times. I never take pills if I have a headache. I'm just relaxing, imagining a ball that radiates heat, it comes out of the heart and goes to the head, where it hurts a lot. I do this several times and the pain disappears.

, the professor writes.

DepositPhotos
  5. If you want to be healthy, lead an active lifestyle, eat right, rest well and do not forget to believe in the best. Get a favorite thing that you can give yourself with all your passion, give food to your mind and run away from routine. Evil thoughts lead to the grave, but joyful thoughts give life! Let us seek joy in every day, for man needs it as daily bread.

DepositPhotos

Now you know that harmony, generosity, selflessness and tranquility live inside you, you just need to learn to let go of the bad and control your emotions. If not for the sake of respect, then for your own good! Spread your shoulders, take a deep breath and boldly walk into a new day with a smile on your face – life will start to play with new colors, you will see.

How do you deal with stress and bad mood? Tell us in the comments, and do not forget to share the article with friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting