A recipe for little cheesecakes in the oven

Finns definitely know a lot about delicious food! I recently came across a recipe for Finnish. cheese-cakeThe recipe read, “If you’re tired of messing around with little cheesecakes every morning, make these cakes!”

I was also intrigued by the fact that the dough, in addition to flour, eggs and cottage cheese, includes apple, cheese and black pepper. After reading it, I decided to prepare it immediately.

This recipe is now one of my favorites! And not only for breakfast, but also as a snack for school or kindergarten or as an addition to a hearty lunch husband and dessert to tea or compote.

Cheese cakes in the oven today edition "Site" They will tell you how to prepare delicate and delicious Finnish cakes with cheese, cheese and apple. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful recipe!

The ingredients
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 150g hard cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 1-2 apples
  • 1-2 tsp sugar
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder
  • 215g flour
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 50ml melted butter
  • 0.5 tsp black ground pepper
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Apple - 1 or 2 (depending on size) sodium on a large grater. The cheese is also rubbed on a large grater.

2. In a convenient container, mix flour with baking powder, salt, pepper and grated cheese.

3. In a separate deep bowl, whip the cottage cheese with milk, then add the melted butter, sugar and egg. Stir it up carefully.

4. Add flour to the cottage cheese mixture and quickly knead the dough. Place the dough on the flour-sprinkled working surface and divide into 6 parts.

5. Roll or form with your hands from each part of the test a circle a little more than 10 millimeters thick. Pricked in several places with a fork and laid out on a pan lined with baking paper.

6. Bake cakes in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes.

7. That's it, the cakes are ready. Bon appetit!

I love quick recipes! Such that without fuss: all mixed, kneaded, poured on a pan or in the oven, and after a small amount of time the dish is ready.

I also suggest you learn how to make simple cheese cakes on kefir. Disappear from the table in the blink of an eye!

As soon as it comes to preparing the dough, the recipe immediately seems twice as complicated as it actually is. If you do not lazy and try to cook, then you will see that there is nothing complicated!

I highly recommend you to taste such cakes for breakfast, and you will definitely not regret it, because they have an absolutely unique taste and aroma. Ready cakes look too appetizing, it is almost impossible to wait until they cool enough!

Share. useful With your friends, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting