Recipe for semolina cake

The day is tense, at work the boss delayed, at home I just want to fall down and lie down. Well, maybe hang your leg up, not even turn on the TV. But you also need to feed your chicks: they walk and look into their mouths. It is a pity that robots were not invented - pressed the button, he prepared everything. That's it. beautiful idea! I'm gonna make a robot out of my husband today, and I won't even show up in the kitchen. Love-and-my!

Your head is already spinning. flatbread You can make them with your eyes closed, so the robot has to do it. Looks like the ingredients are still in place, so it's all about putting it all together. The husband is already crooked, making the sounds of servo drives and moving angularly to show what a clumsy robot he is. Done. Start putting commands on him!

Recipe for semolina cereals Ingredients
  • 500g semolina
  • 25g fresh yeast or 10g dry
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. So, your robot has already collected the ingredients and in a metallic voice reports it. Tell him to take a bowl and knead a dough of sebum, salt, sugar, water and yeast. If you require additional instructions, enter them slowly and slowly. Remember, the robot is old.

2. After the robot has shown you the results of its actions, teach him how to cover the dough with a towel and put in a warm place for forty minutes. At this time, let him go to the store for mayonnaise and a bottle of light, let him recharge.

3. The robot in the kitchen told you the dough went up. Let him put it on the table and smear with vegetable oil manipulators that he has instead of hands. The dough should be mixed again, and then divided into four parts.

4. After the robot has completed this stage and brought to show what happened, send it back to the kitchen to roll the cakes. If he rages that the dough sticks, let him oil the manipulators again, destroying the kitchen is not necessary.

5. Final stage. Instruct the robot how to properly heat the pan so that it does not turn red-hot. You don't have to grease. Let the robot roast the tortillas on medium heat under the lid on each side for about three minutes. Let him bring the first cake, tell him not to forget to serve mayonnaise. Done!

That's it! Editorial "Site" I'm sure that your robot did a great job, immediately return him to the status of a beloved husband. There is no doubt that this sweet-bread He'll be remembered for a long time. In the future, do not hesitate to send it to the kitchen: you look, will taste and will please the whole family with your cooking. And now share this recipe with others – we all have long needed cramped robotics!

Tags

See also

New and interesting