Recipe Muffin in Forme Medvedee

My children love biscuit bears with filling, which are sold in stores. I don't encourage buying sweets, but pastry - quite another matter. And when in the china shop I saw a form for baking in the form of cubs, I bought it without hesitation.

From that moment, the search for the best recipe that would match the original as much as possible began. And I found it. The main thing is not to overdo it with flour, then the bears are soft, tender and airy.

Barney Bear. Barney's domestic bears It is a great option for a snack at school or for a walk. Cakes are much better than purchased, because they are prepared without chemicals and other preservatives.

The ingredients
  • 400 ml potted or kefir
  • 150g filling
  • 400g flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 125g butter
  • 125g sugar
  • 200g white chocolate
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar

Filling in bears can be any: chocolate and nut paste, a piece of high-quality chocolate or 0.5 tsp. condensed. The number of ingredients is designed for 30-35 bears 9 by 7 cm in size. Don’t worry if you don’t have the right form. Muffins from this dough in standard forms are so tasty that they are eaten at the same rate as bears.

Preparation
  1. With a corolla, mixer or blender, mix soft oil, melted ice cream, fermented meat, eggs and sugar.

2. Without stopping whipping, add baking powder, vanilla sugar, flour sifted through a sieve and chocolate grated on a fine grater. Add the flour very carefully. Under no circumstances should the dough be thick. There must be air bubbles in it.

3. Oil the silicone form. The dough is spread out into forms, filling them by 2/3. If desired, put a filling in each cake, carefully covering it with a dough.

4. Bake the bears in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, 20-30 minutes.

5. Take the finished cakes out of the uniform and let them cool on the grille. Bon appetit!

Homemade pastries are worth cooking not only because they are natural and always fresh. The recipes that haveIt's easy.!," pretty simple. Try to replace purchased sweets with aromatic and delicious cookies prepared at home. It is safe to delight not only yourself, but also the child.

Do you like sweets, but are you afraid to buy food? There's a way out! Try to make homemade sweets from natural and healthy ingredients. And most importantly, absolutely no sugar.

Loved it. Barney Bear Recipe? Then show it to your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting