How to make dessert from sour cream and prunes

Sometimes you want to eat something delicious, just no strength. When this happens, I make my favorite. dessert. I will not say that he will not get better and that there are few calories in him, but sometimes you need to pamper yourself loved.

"Site" And he's sharing with you the recipe for his favorite treat and the best cure for his bad mood. So, write down...

Sour cream dessert Ingredients
  • 200g prunes without seeds
  • 200g walnuts
  • 350ml sour cream
  • 150g powdered sugar
  • 2 tbsp gelatin

Preparation
  1. The main catch of this recipe is to choose a good prune. Don't take the biggest and shiniest, it's probably chemical-treated so it can last longer. Good prunes - hard, black matte color. The simpler the view, the better.

2. When the prunes are selected, you can start cooking dessert. Prunes pour boiling water, and then cut into small pieces.

3. The nuts are shredded, but not to small crumbs. I like it when you come across large pieces of nuts.

4. Dissolve the gelatin, heat until completely dissolved and strained.

5. Sour cream with powdered sugar. Then add the gelatin and mix well.

6. Mix prunes and nuts with sour cream, mix well. Then pour everything into the form and put it in the refrigerator to freeze. In 2-3 hours you can try it.

It's very gentle. sour cream with incredible taste. Without exaggeration, the combination of sour cream and prunes is perfect! Try to make this great dessert and you will know what I mean.

Do you like unusual and simple desserts? Be sure to try a wonderful recipe for a delicacy made of manka called “Chatenka”.

And for chocolate lovers, we have a special recipe for creamy cheesecake without baking with just 4 ingredients.

If you follow the figure, but you can not imagine life without sweets, we offer you a recipe for a low-calorie carrot pie. Eat as much as you want, the waist will remain thin!

Did you like the recipe? Be sure to share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting