Instructions for preparing a fast layered dough

I used to always buy puff dough, because I never really knew how to cook it, and there was no time. Everything has changed since my husband’s grandmother came to visit us. She revealed a secret way to me as quickly and easily as possible. puff.

Since then, I have cooked the puff dough myself, and easily and without fuss! It only takes me 15 minutes to do everything. I also make it for reserve: if necessary, I freeze in the freezer, I want tasty pastries - I defrost. Very convenient, I recommend it!

Preparation of layered test at home Today editorial office "Site" He will tell you how fast to cook. puff-dough.

The ingredients
  • 500g flour
  • 400g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp 5% vinegar
  • 250 ml of water

Preparation
  1. Products for the preparation of layered dough should be cold. Therefore, before cooking, keep flour, egg and water in the refrigerator in advance. Butter (can be replaced with margarine) should be kept for several hours in the freezer.

2. Put some of the flour on the table. Grate butter or margarine on a large grater. Note that the grater and butter itself must be rolled in flour.

3. Pour the remaining flour on top of the butter. Stir it up carefully.

4. In the measuring mug mix the egg, salt and vinegar. Stir well and pour water into this mixture.

5. Pour the egg mixture into the oil-flour mass. It is better to do this in stages, in small portions.

6. The dough should not be stirred, but simply put together. Divide the dough into the necessary parts, wrap it in food film and put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.

7. In the refrigerator, layered dough can be stored for 2-3 days. It is enough to wrap it with food film and put it on the middle shelf. The dough will stay in the freezer for up to six months. After defrosting, it should be used during the day.

Tasty, fast and convenient - these words perfectly characterize pastry from puff dough. I suggest you learn how to make a coil cake out of puff dough. It is simply impossible to break away from this dish!

Puff dough is a godsend for those who love baking, but do not like to mess with it for a long time. It makes excellent pies, bagels, pizzas, hot dogs and even chebureki. Having prepared a puff dough according to this recipe, you will completely forget about the purchase option!

Share. useful With your friends on social media, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting