Instructions for cooking cake with profitols and strawberries

When there are birthdays or other important events in my family, I always bake this cake! French recipe St Honoré with Profitrolls A Parisian pastry chef shared with me.

This cake is a real bliss and refinement of taste. Nothing better than this dessert, I haven’t eaten!

The origin of the delicious dessert with surprisingly tender cream-stuff It is filled with many legends and legends. Saint Honore, after whom this wonderful cake was named, is still considered the patron saint of pastry chefs and bakers in France. And this recipe. pittard The cream is known all over the world today!

Homemade cake with strawberries Today edition "Site" Share a cake recipe with you. "Saint Honoré" with profitols and strawberries. Fingers are good!

Test ingredients
  • 150 ml of water (or milk)
  • 50g butter
  • 3 eggs
  • 200g flour
  • 300-400 custard
  • 150 g of finished layer dough (for substrate)
  • pinch

Ingredients for protein mesh
  • 2 proteins
  • 90g sugar

Ingredients for caramel glaze
  • 25 ml of water
  • 75g sugar
  • jewellery

Preparation
  1. To prepare a custard dough in the water, add butter and salt. Bring everything to a boil (the oil should completely melt). Pour the sifted flour and quickly knead the dough with a spoon. Remove from the fire, let the dough cool to a warm state.

2. Add eggs to the dough (one by one), each of the eggs carefully mix into the dough until you get a homogeneous, smooth mass.

3. For the substrate, take the finished puff dough and use the lid to cut a circle out of it. Put it on a parchment tray, prick it with a fork.

4. Then take a confectionery syringe with an asterisk nozzle and squeeze with it a custard dough on the substrate. I did 3 laps.

5. Squeeze the remaining custard dough on the pan, these will be the blanks of future eclairs. Bake profitrols in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 150 degrees and bake for another 10-15 minutes.

6. Also bake the substrate with rings for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 200-220 degrees.

7. Beat the chilled proteins with a pinch of salt to a lush mass, add sugar gradually, continuing to whip to steady peaks.

8. Grease the custard on the substrate with cream. With the help of a confectionery syringe and a suitable nozzle, draw a lattice of whipped proteins on top of the cream. If a custard is used, you need to put the cake in the oven to roar the protein grille. If the cream is oily, then this can not be done.

9. To prepare the syrup in a deep bowl, mix the sugar with water, put it on the fire. Bring to a boil and boil over low heat to transparency for about 5-8 minutes. A drop of syrup should not spread on the plate. Next, everything must be done very quickly, otherwise the syrup will freeze! Having planted on a toothpick or wooden sword prepared profitols, dip in hot syrup.

10. Put the icing on the edges of the cake. Decorate the cake with strawberries or any other berries you have.

11. That's it, St Honore cake ready. Bon appetit!

Gentle cream desserts with fruit are my weakness. Especially in summer, when you can enjoy a lot of berries and fruits.

I suggest you learn how to make chocolate cheesecake with strawberries without baking. It tastes better than dessert from a cafe!

Be sure to try to make St. Honore. This is French. cake-cake It'll hit everyone! By the way, berries to decorate this cake you can use those that you like better, but I take the season: in June - strawberries and cherries, in July - raspberries, well, in August I switch to peaches and grapes. In winter, you can use frozen berries or fruits.

Share this recipe. French delicacy With your friends on social media, they will thank you for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting