How to Stop Going About Your Feelings

In life, sometimes there are stories that lead to confusion and bewilderment. You just have to watch and wonder how it all turned out. Today we have a story about a woman. love for a married man. This story caused a heated debate in our editorial office. We have not been able to decide who is right, who is to blame or how to resolve this situation.

Editorial "Site" She shares this story of difficult relationships. Can this romance continue, or should they stop? We haven't found the answer yet...

My name is Irina, I am almost 40 years old, and I have an affair with the best man in the world. He is good, caring and always comes to my aid when I need him. But there’s one small detail: he’s the husband of a close friend of mine. We've been in a relationship for years and a friend seems to suspect something. The only problem is that we don’t know what to do about it.

You could say this story started 10 years ago when I became a widow. My husband had an accident at work, he died, leaving me all alone. It was difficult for me to cope with the loss, I did not know how and why to live. My husband’s parents carefully decided to help me and take my daughter to their place for a while.

“I agreed then because I couldn’t take care of her. I thought I'd wake up and take her back, but she said she wanted to stay with her grandparents. It was another blow that I didn’t expect to recover from. That's when Matvey came to the rescue. Rather, at first he helped along with Marina, his wife and my close friend since his student days.

At first everything was fine, but somehow in the hearts of Marina said that I deliberately pretended to be poor and unhappy, so that everyone felt sorry for me. After that, we did not talk for a while, but then reconciled. There was no previous warmth in our relationship. And also Matvey. I began to realize that something special was emerging between us.”

“In that moment I understood what love was. The smell of his perfume, the casual touch and sound of his voice immediately shivered. We spent more time together, walked and talked a lot. After a couple of months, our relationship became intimate. Did I have any remorse? To be honest, no.

“I began to live as if, after being in a vacuum, I breathed full again. Holidays and holidays we spent three: me, my beloved and his wife. It was difficult because you can’t show your feelings in public. Soon I was tired of it and asked him to leave his wife. Then he said that she was going through a difficult period and he could not leave her.”

“Then her difficult period ended, but he never left her. When I started this conversation again, there was another reason. Every time. I once offered to break up because he didn’t want to change his life. But what if we love each other madly?

We're still together, and I don't expect him to divorce his wife anymore. I even stopped talking to him about it. But, as to be further, I also do not know, because I do not want all my life and to prick a friend-lover. Increasingly, I think that if he left earlier, we could have a common child, build our own house, and generally start a new life.

“Now I understand that every year the chances of this are less, it is unlikely that he will decide to radically change everything.” They say that there is a way out of any situation, but here I do not see it. Some kind of vicious circle. I don't want to leave him because I love him, and he doesn't want to leave his wife because obligations don't allow. What do we do? What's up? How to stop loving your friend’s husband or take him away forever? ?

A very controversial story, I think. On the one hand, you realize that you cannot order your heart, and on the other you think that lovers act immorally. I would like to pity someone and sympathize, but somehow it does not work out. I knew what I was doing when I started. marriage. What do you think of this situation?

Unfortunately, this situation is not uncommon. There are always women looking for unfree men. We recently talked about what to do if you fall in love with a married man.

People do strange things sometimes. Recently, we shared the story of a mother-in-law who at first sight disliked her daughter-in-law and decided to get rid of her.

Tags

See also

New and interesting