Instructions for making soft nougat with nuts

Not all sweets are harmful. There are many treats that do not cause any harm to the body - they do not have chemical additives and a minimum sugar content. This is especially true for sweets that we can make at home from healthy, proven products.

My family has a tradition: every Saturday night, my husband and children are together. make noodle. This oriental delicacy will definitely taste all your home, besides it is useful and quite hearty.

Sweets and nuts improve brain activity. And in honey and dried fruits there are many vitamins and other substances necessary for a person. By the way, in combination with glucose, nuts are considered a strong aphrodisiac. Excellent. snackingIsn't it?

Nuga with nuts Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. nougat. A great treat for sweet tooth!

The ingredients
  • 160 ml of honey
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 tbsp. roasted almonds (you can take any nuts)
  • 0.5 tbsp sliced apricot
  • 15g lemon peel

Preparation
  1. First of all, you need to put honey in a water bath. Give the honey time to melt.

2. Beat the squirrels to steady peaks. Enter them in warm liquid honey, stir with a wooden spoon to a homogeneous mass. The mass will be viscous, caramel-colored. Continue stirring until thickening and a lighter color (about 40-45 minutes). 1167

3. Take a deep baking pan, put parchment on it.

4. In a container for honey and proteins that stand in a water bath, add nuts, crushed dried apricots and peel. Keep stirring to almost white.

5. Shift the mass into a mold, cover it with baking paper on top. Leave the bowl with nougat to cool in a dry place for 3-4 hours, or better at night.

6. After the mass freezes, cut the nougat into long strips.

I just love when my friends from their trips to overseas countries bring oriental sweets as a souvenir! Gentle, soft, slightly viscous, aromatic and sweet cubes sprinkled with powdered sugar...

I suggest you learn how to make fruit rahat-lukum with nuts - a treat worthy of the sultan!

I highly recommend you make this Persian sweet! Your children will appreciate the delicious taste. soft-noise. It is better to store the treat in parchment in a dry cool place or in the refrigerator.

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting