How not to lose hope in a series of routine days

On July 26, the Orthodox Church celebrates archangel. The first time the archangel is honored after the Annunciation, April 8. The second holiday was established in connection with the consecration of the temple in Constantinople, which was dedicated to the archangel.

Archangel Gabriel

It was the Archangel Gabriel. inspired The book of Revelation has always been a symbol of God’s secret knowledge. It was he who informed Mary of the birth of Christ and was near her during the earthly life of the Virgin.

Gabriel also revealed the prophet Daniel. future. In the icons Gabriel is depicted with a paradise branch, which he brought to Mary. The archangel is considered a symbol of good news. The meaning of his name: “God is my strength!”

It is Gabriel that future parents pray to health. They also pray when they need help with adoption.

This holiday is considered a day. labour. People used to spend a lot of time in the fields, praying that Gabriel would protect him from thunderstorms and rain, so that there would be no fires in the fields and a good harvest.

Signs for St. Gabriel's Day
  1. If the weather is dry on Gabriel, the autumn will be dry and warm.
  2. Heavy rain leads to a bad harvest.
  3. A lot of rye in the fields - raspberries are good.
  4. If the rye has already ripened, then you can look for berries in the forests.

It is customary to pray today. good harvest and welfare. Also, the prayers of Gabriel are extolled by those who want to protect their home and relatives from harm.

Gabriel is one of the main archangels, he is our intercessor, it is he and the Virgin that must be asked for protection first of all. Prayer to the Archangel Gabriel Especially strong in his days.

Tropar to the Archangel Gabriel, the voice of the 4th Heavenly Armies of the Archistrate, we pray to you, unworthy, that by your prayers protect us with the shelter of the krill of your incorporeal glory, preserving us, falling diligently and crying: from troubles save us, as the commander of the Higher Forces.

Kondak to the archangel Gabriel, voice 2 "In heaven in vain is the glory of God and on earth from above giving grace, chief of angels, mudra Gabriel, God's glory to the minister and the divine champion of peace, save, keep the crying thi: be yourself a helper, and no one on us."

The first prayer to the archangel Gabriel: “O, the holy great archangel Gabriel, the Throne of God, come and shine with illumination from the divine light, by leading incomprehensible secrets about the eternal wisdom of His enlightened one!” I fervently implore you, instruct me to repent from evil deeds and to affirm in my faith, strengthen and protect my soul from the temptations of seductive, and pray to our Creator for the remission of my sins. Oh, holy great Gabriel the Archangel! Do not despise the sinner who prays to you for your help and intercession in this world and in the future, but always appear to me a helper, that I may continually praise the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit to the power and your intercession for ever and ever. Amen.

The Second Prayer to the Archangel Gabriel “O Holy Archangel Gabriel!” We pray fervently to you, instruct us, O servant of God, to repentance from evil deeds and to affirm in our faith, strengthen and protect our soul from the temptations of seductive people and pray to our Creator for the remission of our sins. O holy great Gabriel the Archangel! Do not despise us, sinners, who pray to you for your help and intercession, in this world and in the future, but always appear a helper to us, that we continually glorify the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit for the kingdom and your intercession for ever and ever.

The third prayer to the archangel Gabriel is, “O holy Archangel Gabriel of God, stand before the Throne of the Most High, a joyful evangelist and a zealous assistant to our salvation!” Receive this praiseful song from us, unworthy of what you bring. Correct our prayers, and I bring, as incense, to the heavenly altar of the censer; illuminate our minds with the light of knowledge of the mysteries of our saving faith; ignite our hearts with love for Christ our Savior; convert and strengthen our desires to the saving path of His Gospel commandments; in this world we shall live quietly and honorably for the glory of God, but in the future we shall not lose the eternal Kingdom of God, because we shall receive in our prayers of Christ, the Holy Spirit, with all the Holy Ones of God, and with all the Holy Ones of Christ, and others, in the glory of God, in all the Holy Ones of God, and in all the Holy Ones of Christ, and in His interces, and in Christ. Amen.

In archangel The church urges everyone to remember how zealously Gabriel fulfills the will of the Lord and offer him a prayer. Many people find it difficult to speak directly to God. These are the people that Gabriel helps in the first place.

Archangels are considered the elder angels. They prophesy and are the messengers of the will of the Lord.

Angels help them. They hear your prayers and protect you. Getting in touch with your guardian angel is important.

This will help with the daily utterance of special prayers.

Tags

See also

New and interesting