How to make buns with raisins and poppy

As a child, I was a real sweet tooth, and my favorite delicacy was a fragrant grandmother's pastry. I can still remember how I couldn’t wait for my grandmother’s caring hands to pull out of the oven with another batch of lush buns. Especially happy were the days when Grandma started making her crown buns with raisins and chocolate. This is a real amusement, such neither then nor now can not be found in any store.

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you something special. scones With raisins that will take your baking skills to a whole new level.

Raisin buns Ingredients
  • 400g flour
  • 50g butter
  • 5.5 tbsp sugar
  • 150 ml of warm water
  • 20g fresh yeast
  • 2 eggs
  • 100g poppy
  • 1 tbsp raisins
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 100g chocolate

Preparation
  1. Dilute the yeast in warm water, adding 0.5 tbsp of sugar and leave to stand for 10 minutes.

2. Heat 80 ml of milk and add 2 tbsp of sugar with butter to it. Warm up the mixture to complete dissolution of sugar and oil on a slow heat, without bringing to a boil. 458058

3. Remove the milk from the fire, cool and add 200 g of sifted flour. Stir the steam thoroughly, then cover it with a kitchen towel and leave it to stand for 20 minutes.

4. Wash the poppy with boiling water and soak the raisins.

5. Blow 1 egg into the poop and sieve another 200 g of flour. Mix the dough and put it in a bowl, then cover it again with a towel and leave it for another 40 minutes to rise.

6. In the meantime, prepare the fillings. Boil the remaining 20 ml of milk, mixing with 3 tbsp of sugar. Add prepared poppy with raisins and stir the ingredients.

7. Roll the dough, lubricate the surface with filling, then wrap and cut into pieces.

8. Cover with parchment baking and lay out blanks at a distance of 1-2 cm. On top, grease future buns with whipped yolk.

9. Send the pan to the oven heated to 190 degrees and bake the buns for 25 minutes.

10. At the end of painting chocolate in a water bath, pour them buns and let it freeze at room temperature.

Long live dessert! Before such a treat, any diet is powerless. This is just the perfect baking for all occasions.

Don’t forget to tell your friends on social networks how to cook scones with raisins.

Tags

See also

New and interesting