How to learn to preserve tomatoes

When it becomes lazy to do household chores, I remember lines from my favorite children's poem: "Jumping Dragonfly summer red sang; I did not have time to look back, as winter rolls in my eyes ..." - even as a child he greatly impressed me. I always knew that you had to rely on your own strength and work hard to live in pleasure. This applies to everything, especially household chores.

In order not to be left with anything, like the main character of Krylov’s fable, in early August I thoroughly take up conservation.

If you still haven't prepared the supplies for the winter, get to work! Editorial "Site" I already prepared it for you. recipe. I am sure, having tasted the fruits of your efforts, you will love tomatoes even more and use this recipe more than once.

How to Preserve Tomato Ingredients
  • 1kg tomatoes
  • 100g garlic
  • 1 liter of water
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 4 tbsp sugar
  • 100ml 9% vinegar

Preparation
  1. Wash the lids thoroughly and sterilize them.

2. Then wash the tomatoes.

3. Peel the garlic and rub it on a fine grater.

4. Put tomatoes in prepared cans and pour them with boiling water, then cover with a lid and leave to stand for 15 minutes.

5. Pour water into the pan and pour salt with sugar.

6. Place the pan on the fire and bring its contents to a boil by adding vinegar at the end.

7. Put 2 tbsp of grated garlic in each jar and fill the tomatoes with marinade.

8. It remains only to roll the jars and wrap until completely cooled.

Delicious canned tomatoes It has long been a traditional snack. There are many recipes for their preparation, but as original and simple as this, in the afternoon with fire will not find!

Tags

See also

New and interesting