A recipe for cakes without sugar and eggs

Ever since I decided to eat less sugar, I haven’t been able to find diet sweets that I like. But recently I was lucky to try. Potato cake without condensedWith only natural sweeteners, I was surprised at how delicious they were.

Such cakes have a fairly dense structure, an average level of sweetness and an incredibly pleasant nutty aftertaste. It is very easy to prepare, and most importantly, it is impossible to get rid of it, because neither flour, eggs, nor sugar are required to prepare this sweet. The usual ingredients: butter, biscuits and condensed meat are also not required!

Editorial "Site" With pleasure to share a recipe for a low-calorie dessert, which you can enjoy even before going to bed, without worrying about your figure.

How to make a cake "Potato" Ingredients
  • 300g chickpeas
  • 4 tbsp almond flour
  • 2 tbsp crushed pistachios
  • 50g dates
  • 50g dried
  • 50g raisins
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 2 tbsp peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp grape seed flour

Preparation
  1. To prepare these cake-cakeIngredients must be prepared in advance. Soak your chickpeas overnight to make it softer. In the morning, boil beans for an hour and a half.

2. While cooking chickpeas, boil water and soak dried fruits in it for 40 minutes, having previously removed the bones from the dates.

3. When the chickpeas boil, pour water and grind it in a deep bowl.

4. Then add peanut butter to the bowl.

5. Peel the bananas, divide them into several parts and add to the rest of the ingredients along with the honey. Then mix the contents of the bowl thoroughly until homogeneous.

6. Grind the dried fruit in puree, add to the resulting mass and stir everything again until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.

7. Now add to the almond flour mix and crushed pistachios.
    Divide the mass into two equal parts and add flour from grape seeds into one so that the cakes turn brown.

8. It remains only to form cakes from white and brown mass in the form of potatoes and crush each of them in flour from grape seeds.

Such cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for a week, although it is unlikely that you can leave them alone in the cold for such a long time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting