The Skill of Making Homemade Chiabatta

When you pass a fragrant Italian ciabatta in the store, it is simply impossible not to be tempted. So lush, so soft, and these amazing bubbles inside! I have always believed that Chiabatta is the queen of bread. For a long time I could not decide to cook it at home, but it turned out that it was simple.

Editorial "Site" It tells you how to cook. oven-house No tambourine dancing, no tinkering. Not cooking is a pleasure!

Chiabatta in the oven Ingredients
  • 500g flour
  • 450 ml of warm water
  • 7g yeast
  • 10g salt
  • 10g sugar
  • tasteful

Preparation
  1. This fragrant homemade bread is prepared in four stages: kneading, stirring, molding and baking. Let's start by preparing the test. To do this, sift flour, add yeast, sugar and salt to it. Stir all the dry ingredients.

We recommend adding spices to the dough. Personally, I like rosemary or a blend of Italian herbs, but choose to suit your taste.

2. Now start adding warm water by mixing the dough. You can mix with your hands or with a mixer. The dough should not stick to the hands and be glossy.

3. Then it is necessary to put the dough on the break. In the same container, put the dough in a warm oven, heated to 35-45 degrees. At the bottom of the oven, put a bowl of boiled water. Leave the dough like that for 3 hours.

4. When the dough fits well and bubbles form, we can begin to form our future ciabatta. Divide the dough into two parts, put each piece on a towel sprinkled with flour and with it give the bread an oblong shape. Leave it for 40 minutes.

5. The dough is up and ready to bake. Carefully transfer the ciabatta to the pan. Bake 15 minutes at 240 degrees and another 15 minutes at 200 degrees. That's all the trouble!

Prepare. chiabattu at home simple, it turns out lush, fragrant and crispy. Inside it's bubbly and soft, and outside with an incredible crust. Italian pastries right at your house, with your own hands. Then you can use it for any culinary delights: cook sandwiches, eat with soup, make a hearty sandwich out of it.

Italians know how to cook and appreciate delicious food. I hope the recipe is useful and will remain in your cookbook. Have you tried fragrant ciabatta yet?

Tags

See also

New and interesting