To make a hearty chiabatta recipe for a clever gypsy, just mix flour and water

Who doesn’t like fresh bread with crisp crust? It was once a tradition to bite off a crust of fragrant bread on the way home. This ritual was difficult to abandon. Now tasty fresh bread in the afternoon with fire will not find - all rubber some buns in packages. So I decided to make homemade bread. When I saw that homemade ciabatta in the oven is made with five ingredients, I thought it was the simplest bread, and probably the most delicious.

The Italians know a lot about baking. Yes, much for ciabatta is not necessary: water, flour, salt, oil and yeast. In order to get a crispy chiabatta with air pulp, you need to treat the test like a girl on a first date - be polite and not make sudden movements, otherwise a second date may not take place. So is baking. Otherwise, of course, everything is simple.

Every time I had to mix yeast dough, something completely new came out: the dough was hard as a cracker, then lush as a cloud. My mother was able to bake the most delicious bread in the world, my mother baked a white glob with a whipping crust and tender crumb with cumin. She always said that bread should be baked in a good mood, with bright thoughts. So, deciding to taste your own cooked bread, be sure to be in a good mood, and then everything will work out.

The ingredients
  • 500g flour
  • 400 ml of water
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp dry yeast
  • 4 tbsp olive oil

Preparation
  1. Soak the flour in a broad, deep form. In a separate bowl, mix room temperature water, dry yeast, salt and olive oil.
  2. Stir a spoonful of flour with liquid ingredients. When the dough becomes uniform, level it in shape and cover it with food film.

3. Leave the dough in a warm place for 45 minutes. You can put a bowl of dough in the oven with the light bulb on.
  4. In 45 minutes, the dough will rise. Wet your hands in water so that the dough does not stick to your hands and fold the dough in half. Check the form with the test and fold it in half on the other side. So you need to fold the dough 4 times on all sides. This is necessary so that the ciabatta flesh is porous. Right now, we're creating air bubbles so that the ciabatta in the process of baking rises and is airy like a cloud.

5. After 45 minutes, fold the dough again in the form on 4 sides and send it to the oven for 45 minutes. For the third time, fold the dough from 4 sides.
  6. Pour the working surface with flour generously so that the dough does not stick. Turn the shape upside down and rain until it falls on the table. Carefully correct the sides of the ciabatta.

7. Sprinkle the dough with flour on top and prepare a clean kitchen towel made of cotton fabric. Pour the towel with flour well, and the dough is divided into 3 parts.
  8. Scapula or using a cutting board gently pick up one piece of dough and transfer it to a towel. Make the first fold on the fabric. Conditionally divide the towel into three parts for three pieces of dough. Carefully lay out the remaining two pieces in the “cradle”, shifting the gaps with folds of fabric so that the dough does not stick together.

9. Cover the dough with a second towel and leave it for 30 minutes. In the meantime, warm the oven to 240 degrees. Shift the dough onto a pan covered with parchment paper.
  10. At the bottom of the oven, pour 50 ml of warm water and bake chiabatta for 15 minutes at 240 degrees. After 15 minutes, reduce the baking temperature to 200 degrees, and bake bread for another 15 minutes.
  11. Put the chiabatta out of the oven on the grille and brush the extra flour off the crust. Bon appetit.

About how to properly and without unnecessary fuss to handle the test for chiabatta, I learned on the channel “Galina Kitchen”. The hostess Galina knows how to please the household with delicious homemade food and pleases the millions of subscribers with detailed video recipes on YouTube. Join us and watch interesting videos every day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting