The recipe for snack layers "Napoleon"

I want to share my recipe for puffs. This excellent snack is well suited, for example, to tea. You can consume them in any form. Cold puffs even helped me out at work when the microwave broke, and I really wanted to eat.

Such puff You can cook in a few minutes, but they will last for a long time. Besides, any filling will do. We'll take the crab sticks.

Before cooking, we advise you to carefully choose the dough. It's still the base of the snack. We need high-quality sheets without tears and spots on the surface. If the purchase is successful - cooking will be easy and easy.

Puffs from the finished test Ingredients
  • 250g yeastless puff dough
  • 230g cream cheese
  • 1 tbsp shit
  • 200g crab sticks
  • green-onion feathers
  • 0.5 tbsp roasted almonds
  • paprika

Preparation
  1. Take the defrosted dough, roll and cut into squares with a side of 5 cm.

2. Put these squares in a dry form and bake until golden on a medium heat. Cool them to room temperature.

3. Grind the cheese to a soft mass. Add some horseradish to the cheese mass.

4. Crab sticks shallowly cut and also mix in a cheese mass.

5. Roasted squares of layered dough are carefully divided into 2 parts - upper and lower. For each spread a little cheese mass, sprinkle finely chopped onions and crushed almonds.

6. Connect the parts of the layers, folding them to each other.

7. Sprinkle paprika on top.

As you can see, puff It will be a great snack at any time of the day. Such a treat will be appreciated by both husband and children.

I called my snack Napoleon. You can bring something of your own into it. Just make your own version of cheese mass with additives. Use any additives: nuts, prunes, pieces of sausage. A variety of ingredients will do. Everyone has different tastes, so don’t be afraid to experiment!

Tags

See also

New and interesting