How to make a multi-layer salad with chicken and cheese

For me. salad-making - a real ritual. Before I start cooking, I need to make sure not only that all the necessary ingredients are in place, but that for the next half an hour no one and nothing will distract me.

Since childhood, I have learned a simple truth that my grandmother shared with me. “For food to be tasty, you need to cook it with a pure soul and good thoughts,” she said. Now, every time I approach the stove, I recall her words and mentally thank her for all the advice she gave me years ago.

Today we have prepared for you a recipe for a unique multi-layer salad, which will please with its unusual taste and bright colors.

Editorial "Site" Tells you what salad to decorate the New Year's table in the year of the Rat.

Salad with chicken and cheese layers Ingredients
  • 300g chicken fillet
  • 2 mandarins
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 carrot
  • 200g canned corn
  • 100g hard cheese
  • 6 tbsp mayonnaise

Preparation
  1. Boil the chicken breast, cool it and cut it into small pieces. Then spread the meat over a plate with a dense, uniform layer and grease it with mayonnaise.

2. Clean the tangerines of the skin and cut them in small pieces. Sliced pieces of tangerines are evenly distributed over the first layer.

3. Boil the eggs, cool them in cold water and clean the shells. Then cut the eggs in two and separate the protein from the yolk. Rub the squirrel on a large grater, lay it over the tangerines and grease it on top with mayonnaise.

4. Boil the carrots and wait until it cools. Then get rid of the peel and rub the carrots with a large straw. Grated carrots carefully lay out on egg white and also lubricate with mayonnaise.

5. The next layer lay out canned corn, having previously got rid of excess liquid in the jar.

6. Now grind the cheese and spread it over the corn. Grease the cheese layer with mayonnaise.

7. It remains only to distribute the grated egg yolk on top and decorate the salad.

Done. When the festive table decorates new-yearYou don’t have to worry about the Rat being unhappy with the reception. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting