Married a second time to a man who did not spare money for food for me and the child

It used to be customary to marry once and for life. Now people realize that to associate life with a person who does not care about you is stupid. Why waste energy on a failed marriage? Only, alas, people have not yet learned to peacefully disperse, and children suffer because of this. Lilya husband left with the child in his arms and went to another woman. She had nowhere to wait for help. My ex-husband didn’t even pay alimony.

Husband left me with a one-year-old child and went to another woman. Said he was sick of me. We lived together for almost 5 years without quarrels. And when our son was born, Igor became irritable and often disappeared somewhere in the evening. I suspected he had someone, but I didn't want to believe it. When he packed his bags and left, I was left alone with my problems.

Six months ago, I met my second husband. It was not easy for me to make ends meet. As a very caring person, he saw that I was alone raising a child and could not afford many things. After the second date, he gently asked me if I needed to buy something at the store. I offered to buy food for the baby.

I was embarrassed, and at the same time I felt that Kolya wanted to help from the heart. And I asked you to buy me meat. This product was on the table only on holidays, and I hardly ate it. The former decided to start life with a clean slate and did not pay alimony. I didn’t have the money for the trial. All I earned was to pay off a loan for an apartment that my husband and I had taken in marriage. Then the idea of taking a loan and paying it back seemed real. But it turned out the way it did.

And when Kolya told me in the store, they say, take what you want, I felt. For the first time in a long time, someone offered me help. I chose everything I needed, I did not even look at the expensive sweets and fruits. Then Kolya himself reported to the basket that he considered necessary, and brought me home two unbearable packages of food.

For a while we dated, and more and more I noticed what a good man he was. He helped and wanted the woman he liked to do well. I was fascinated. We signed in six months and started living together. Kolya became a good father and caring husband.

Now I realize that romance and false promises are just a hollow sound. For a woman, the most important thing is the care and attention of a beloved man. A person who treats you so well wants to be surrounded by care and love. I feel good with Kolya and I am confident in him. I'm feeling supported, secure back. Isn't that what matters?

We can say that Lila was very lucky with Nicholas. No one knows what her life would have been like if her first husband hadn’t left. It's probably deplorable. A woman does not need any unimaginable jewels and palaces with cars. Simple human attitude, attention conquers everyone. Love you, be careful in choosing a life partner.

Tags

See also

New and interesting