Met a new neighbor, a European pensioner, talking to her about life for hours

I stayed in Italy with relatives and met there an amazing woman who had an incredible beauty name - Rosabella. I knew she was a pensioner, and I knew that women in Italy retire at 65 or 67. But to give my new friend even 60 years I could not.

Always unhurried and measured, with styling, with well-chosen accessories for each new outfit, she never tired of surprising me. And I did it easily and effortlessly, of course, without any display. She seemed to me like a princess who happened to be outside her palace.

Rosabella seemed to have no worries. From morning to evening she had a lot of things like walks, shopping and endless gatherings with friends. I've never seen her cooking, never heard her discuss a recipe or household chores. But she could talk about fashion, clothing and entertainment for hours.

I didn’t understand everything, but I kept listening. And it seemed to me that women like Rosabella were taught from childhood to be happy and to think only of themselves. Do not worry about pensions and communal services, do not think about the problems of children and grandchildren. And just think about what sweets to buy for tea or what belt to pick up for a new dress, writes Victoria.

“Being beautiful at 20 is natural. However, being beautiful at 35 or 45 is already a life position. Monica Belluccia. But you can look good not only at 35 or 45. Many older people prove this by example.

Today's edition. "Site" They want to show you what some people look like. pensioners abroadFrom whom you can definitely learn something. And it is not so much a good financial situation, but a different perception of yourself and the world, a different way of thinking. A different mentality, if you will.

Is fashion really a manifestation of inner freedom? It is worth looking at this woman, who even bothered to pick up a protective mask tone to create a unique image. And it probably does not even occur to her that others can perceive such an outfit as bayonets or laugh. She seems to be free of such thoughts.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @sciuraglam

And this old lady is in no hurry. After all, you need to start the morning with a good cocktail and reading your favorite print edition. And so that the hot Italian sun does not blind your eyes, it will be saved by protective glasses – an accessory that is not very popular among our elderly people.

Of course, on the streets of large cities you can find real fashionistas. And these ladies are clearly not one of those who are anxiously waiting for their birthday. They understand that age is only a number. The best time of your life is the one you live right now.

Another elegant old lady, with whom at least now paint a picture. Neat hairstyle, elegant outfit and many accessories. It is difficult to say how old this lady is. And her question seems to be of little concern.

Why sit on a bench at the entrance and discuss questionable tenants? If you can put on fancy clothes, pick up shoes with heels and get out for a walk in the city?

It is amazing that you can meet one of these women on the street. Although it would look quite harmonious on the cover of some fashion magazine.

It seems that these women know exactly how to age with dignity. The only question is whether they often think about old age. After all, it seems that they are more concerned about everyday activities, leisure and entertainment, friends and girlfriends, fashion trends and new design things. They forget to think about old age.

Why? pensioners abroad That's how they live and what's their secret? Income and a high standard of living? Or the fact that the average length of the Earth's path here exceeds 80 years? Is it because women have more time for themselves? They will not be able to help their children or their grandchildren.

Probably, it is not only in all of the above, but also in the pressure of society, as well as in the model of behavior that is considered acceptable. After all, even among wealthy older women, not everyone wants to look like one of the fashionistas shown above.

And try going outside like that. They'll laugh. They'll say that the grandmother is smart, that she thinks she's young. And it does not matter so much whether such conversations are caused by envy, tactlessness or anything else.

What is important is that, in fear of ridicule, many old-ageThey're afraid to change things. This is largely the result of education, social pressure, and weak state support. All this does not contribute to the fact that older people feel confident and free at the end of their lives.

Tags

See also

New and interesting