My brother's new wife turned my head, and I've been married for years.

It would seem love and betrayal They must not touch. In real life, however, the opposite often happens. Even the most loving husband can fall in love with another and cheat on his wife. What if it was a psychological betrayal?

The hero of our history today is in a difficult situation. At the same time, he betrayed his wife, children, and brother. Can a man figure it out? Read about it further in the article.

Love and betrayal With my wife, we lived soul to soul for more than 10 years. At first, of course, there were misunderstandings. But overall, we've always been great. Anyuta gave birth to two beautiful children who grew up in love and care.

I still can't believe I ruined everything. Not long ago, I sent my wife and children on vacation. I couldn’t go because my mother asked for help in the village.

I went to my hometown where I haven’t been in years. My mother decided to bring the whole family together: my brother also came. I haven't seen you in, like, 7 years. We live in different cities, all in our own care.

During this time, my brother divorced his first wife. And then almost immediately married another girl, 8 years his junior. Her name was Lilya, she also came to visit our family.

A new feeling, and that's where I disappeared. There was something special about Lila. Heavenly beauty girl was very smart and well-read. And her funny jokes and gentle voice still keep coming out of my head. Falling in love...

I knew she was my brother’s wife and I had a family. Even after I got home, I couldn’t calm down. Lilya just kept thinking. A few days later, someone knocked on my Facebook friend. It was her.

Then came her timid message: "Hello, Vanya." I can't help but think about you all the time.” I realized that our feelings were mutual. What do we do? I didn’t want to cheat on my wife and leave my kids. But my heart broke with a new feeling.

Lilya told me that she has long wanted to leave my brother. And now is the moment. I decided to rent an apartment in another city and tell my wife that I was going on a business trip. And when it came to the trip, Lilya called and said that she would not come.

Of course, that shocked me. I was ready to give up everything for her. And it turned out that she is just a windy girl who likes men's attention. Yeah, she really left her brother. Not to me, but to some young, wealthy businessman. My brother told me that later.

After this news, I couldn't find a place. So technically, I didn't cheat on my wife. But how do you look her in the eye? And our children? I don't know what to do... I thought I had found true love, but I was just a liar and a traitor.

Sometimes men say that cheating is pure physiology and nothing more. They say that morally a person is still faithful, the rest does not matter. Agree, such an argument can hardly be called convincing.

However, in the case of today’s hero, everything happened exactly the opposite. In fact, he changed his wife in his head. This means that there is no going back. Perhaps, in the end, he will most likely confess to his wife and will not be able to continue living with her. But how long it will take, no one knows.

Have you ever faced such problems? Perhaps your story will help one of our readers. We'll see you in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting