The man disappeared and blocked me everywhere, and I found out about his wife’s pregnancy

A man is using a woman.When it is good for him or just for fun. Not everyone, of course, and not always. But unfortunately, such stories happen everywhere. In fact, one of these we will share with you today. "Why?" you ask. The answer is simple: you need to talk about such acute problems loudly. First, to protect naive girls from cheating. And secondly, to finally come to terms with negligent men.

Last summer I met a nice young man. I was alone for a long time at that time. I decided to download a special app for dating, and rushed. Sergey liked my picture and I liked his. "Perfect match" (perfect match), as they say in such cases.

The match was really perfect. For 2 months we met almost every day. Sergey took good care of me and was interested in my life. We were really good together. Can online dating be so successful?

We loved each other passionately: I had never felt so relaxed in my life. However, at some point, everything began to collapse. Sergey stopped calling and writing me. He didn't answer my calls. A few days later, he just blocked me. Overnight, I lost access to his phone and social media.

I was trying to figure out what I did wrong and why he pushed me away without explaining anything. But all my attempts to put our relationship on the shelves were in vain. My friends comforted me, but it didn’t help. At some point I decided to find out the whole truth.

I started a new inbox and registered on social networks under a man’s name. I went to his page and just went crazy. There were pictures that I had never seen before. And judging by the dates, they were deliberately hidden from me. In the photo there was a girl hugging Sergei. On the other they kissed, and on the third they gave each other a wedding oath.

Everything secret becomes apparent Shock. A lump in my throat gave way to crying when I saw that this girl was pregnant. And just a couple of photos Sergey was standing under the hospital with a tiny blue cocoon in his hands. “So, boy,” I thought, and closed Sergey’s page forever.

In a moment, everything fell into place. The timing coincided: it turns out, Sergei just wanted to have fun while his wife last months was carrying his first child. You can't say father! Sergey is 24 years old, very young, just getting back on his feet and building his career. I never thought he had a wife who was about to give birth.

Never in my life have I felt like I do now. I feel like I've been mixed up with dirt, honestly. The worst part is that I didn’t know anything at all. When a man uses a woman, he becomes a real actor. It is a pity that I was an artist of the burned theater.

I know that my life goes on. It was an invaluable experience that changed me. And I'm sure it's for the better! But I wish stories like this would never happen to anyone again. Why can't men calm their fervor and remain faithful to their wives?

It is hard to imagine how many words have been said about male infidelity and its essence. This topic is actively discussed from the point of view of both physiology and psychology. However, husbands have not stopped cheating on their wives. It's a moral issue, it's a choice issue.

Some people believe that sometimes it is the woman herself who is to blame. And someone is convinced that if you truly love, you can keep your dignity to yourself, even if your woman is pregnant. We are all guided by different categories of life, and there is no escape from this.

It is a pity that such unhappy girls as our heroine may not suspect anything. How do you let go of the past and forget you were just a toy?

Tags

See also

New and interesting