How women reduce their value to zero

Recently, I asked my friend what he thought was the role of women in the family. He had been married for many years and I was curious that he They really think about family relationships.. What's more, I asked him to completely discard all the superficial courtesy and tell me about everything that had accumulated inside over the years of living together.

It turned out that aspects that sometimes do not suit men in the behavior of a loved one, not so much. And they also depend on individual characteristics and preferences. For example, a friend of mine felt uncomfortable when his wife took on too much responsibility and left him almost nothing.

It is important to let a man prove himself. When a woman constantly wants to do everything herself, eventually the desire to help her disappears. And when help is really needed, it may not be. The husband is used to his beloved always doing everything by himself. Not all men like it. excessive initiative. Sometimes it's nice, of course. If this is not the exception but the rule...

The man feels like he is not at his plate. He wants to show his love, protect and prove himself in a relationship. How do you do that when a woman behaves like a man? This is especially true of life. It is not necessary to fix anything yourself and do men’s work, if there is a husband nearby. You're just gonna make yourself worse.

Sometimes you can even play along. Let the man prove himself. This will give him confidence, and you will be associated with the woman he loves, not the “brother”.

I advise women to always know their worth. If a man doesn’t give you a penny, and you run after him, then your value falls in his eyes. He'll lose interest over time. You do not need to constantly refuse and give a turn from the gate for every sentence. Be yourself. Listen to me. inner-voiceHe won't cheat. He always tells you when something goes wrong. You don't have to play a role for someone. Your wishes are just as important...

From the editor, this is what my friend told me. It was interesting to hear that view. I can’t say that I agree 100% with every proposal. However, all this led me to some thoughts. Sometimes we try too hard. We forget that there is an ordinary person next to us, not some super-being. And this person can have very banal and ordinary desires.

It is also important to remember that you will not please everyone. Of course, you need to keep yourself in control, monitor your appearance and behavior. But it is important to maintain balance and remain yourself. If a person does not like your true nature, leave him alone. The problem isn't him or you. It just happened, and you should not be sad about it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting