Features of cooking patties for children

The other day, my older brother gave me a mission. I had to sit with my nephew all day and feed him a full meal. I decided to make my own branded cutlets, and as it came to tasting, so to persuade the niece to try his creation could not for an hour and a half.

"Well, well, Genek, then tell me what kind of dinner can be more delicious and hearty than minced meat patties?" I ask a petty whim to cook him something else. To which the cunning weasel replies, “Unless it’s ice cream...”

In general, I did not have the strength to persuade, and I decided to give up. In the end, we agreed with him that if he did not like the cutlets, we immediately went for ice cream.

And frankly, I had already gone to the store in full confidence that I had lost this fight. Suddenly I hear from the kitchen, "Cancel mission, Captain, give me an extra!" . ?

Today's edition. "Site" And he'll share with you a recipe for juicy cutlets that won't make the cranky noses of even the most inexorable home critics turn.

Ground meat patties Ingredients
  • 400g ground beef
  • 400g pork mince
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 1.5 tbsp flour
  • 50g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1 bulb
  • 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt
  • chili

Preparation
  1. First of all, pour the milk into the saucer and add flour to it. Put the steak on the fire and boil the mixture for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. When the mixture thickens slightly, remove the saucer from the fire and add butter to it. Then mix it up again.

2. Then we move on to cooking meat. Peel the onions and cut them into small cubes. Then lightly roast it in butter. Mix ground beef with pork in a deep bowl, adding to the meat mixture passered onions, milk and cream mass and egg.

Don't forget to pepper and salt the mince to taste.

3. And now we have moved to the stage of the formation of cutlets. Slightly wet your hands with cold water and form small balls of approximately the same size from minced meat. And then drop the resulting blanks in breadcrumbs.

4. At the end, it remains only to heat the oil in the pan and fry the blanks from both sides to a golden crust on a medium heat. And then cover the pan with a lid and bring the cutlets to readiness, reducing the fire.

Take note: best of all, these meat patties are combined with delicate mashed potatoes - no child will refuse such a delicious lunch.

Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting