What is the beauty of fire cutlets and how to cook them

This recipe is inherited in my family. My great-grandmother also treated me to these delicious cutlets and told me the history of this dish. And we will not talk about ordinary cutlets, but about firefighters.

Famous fire-cake It was once sung by Pushkin himself! You can build a huge number of theories about whose name is associated with the name of these cutlets. According to one version, they were called firefighters after Prince Pozharsky treated the Grand Duke of Moscow with special poultry cutlets and the latter admired the dish.

The second version says that the name of the cutlets got from the wife of the famous innkeeper Pozharsky, who as payment for housing took from one Frenchman not money, but money. recipe.

Pushkin, while moving from St. Petersburg to Moscow, stayed with Pozharsky and tried his patties. So it was or not, but in any case, the poet left a memory of them in a poem letter to his friend Sobolevsky: “At leisure, dine at Pozharsky’s in Torzhka, eat fried patties and go light.”

By and large, there is absolutely no need to delve into historical nuances, unless they affect the taste of the dish. And whatever the origin of these cutlets were, one thing is clear - they are very tasty! The gentlest inside, with a ruddy crust and at the same time very hearty.

Firefighters, classic recipe "Site" prepared for you the simplest and firefighter. This will be a great treat for any festive table!

The ingredients
  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 100g butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 6 tbsp breadcrumbs
  • 10 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Cut the chicken fillet into the mince with a heavy and sharp knife. Note that it is better not to use a meat grinder, at least a blender in pulse mode.

2. Now we throw the mince in a bowl and beat it. Do not forget to salt and pepper the mince, and you can also add your favorite spices.

3. Add softened butter to the mince and mix it thoroughly.

4. Form the cutlets. I made 12 grand.

5. In a convenient container, whip the eggs, as well as prepare a saucer with clean water to dip your hands into it, and a container with breadcrumbs. Using the method of double breading (drop the cutlets in breading crackers, then in the egg and again in the crackers), do all these actions with each of the cutlets.

6. Send the already formed cutlets to the freezer for 20 minutes.

7. Heat the oil in the pan, lay out the freezer patties and roast each for a few minutes on each side. You don’t have to fry them until they’re ready. It is enough just to bring to the rosy crust.

8. Move the patties from the pan to the pan. Set the oven temperature at 200 degrees and send the cutlets to bake for 10 minutes.

9. That's it, the cutlets are ready. Bon appetit!

Home comfort since the times of the USSR is associated with the smell of cakes and fried cutlets. And every self-respecting hostess cooked these dishes. Of course, today it is not a problem to buy ready-made mince in the supermarket, but how can it compare with homemade mince in its taste?

Therefore, I suggest you find 3 excellent recipes for all kinds of minced meat. With their help, you can make truly perfect cutlets!

Let your friends know as well. fire-cakeShow them this good recipe! And I will be glad if you tell us in the comments what cutlets you like and whether there are recipes in your family that are inherited.

Tags

See also

New and interesting