The style of 91-year-old Queen Elizabeth II: 10 examples that brightness age is not a hindrance

A real woman can be attractive at any age. The best proof of this is the images of 91-year-old Queen Elizabeth II. She has an invariable style all her life, and it is not strict gray suits and matched hair, but elegant, but always bright monochromatic outfits. Have you ever wondered why? Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain chooses such bright clothes?

It's all about her status. The Queen dresses up to be seen in the crowd at any event. After all, a monolook always looks good, and if it is also bright - you will be 100% in the spotlight. I don't know if it's a stylist's job or a manifestation of one's own. tasteBut such outfits, along with her radiant smile, work wonders and energize everyone around.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you a selection of the brightest outfits of Elizabeth II. She has a lot to learn!

Bright outfits
  1. Spring is coming. Such a bright pink nun looks just stunning! Who says pink is the color of infantile girls?

2. I always avoided orange things until I saw this image of the Queen. Very elegant, and the hat is great.

3. The delicate lavender color looks very feminine. Gentle and discreet at the same time.

4. Lemon color is a great choice. It makes the image very fresh. And this yellow bouquet perfectly complements the outfit and gives it a romantic mood.

5. There is even a shade of royal blue. He looks very noble.

6. Here, Elizabeth II looks like a bouquet of roses. This hat cannot be overlooked.

7. The delicate pink hue is not bright at all. But monochromatic This color is very impressive.

8. The sky blue outfit is thought out to the smallest detail. As always, the hat and coat are in the same color, and the dress beats the blue elements. A very harmonious image.

9. Lilac and purple colors are very fashionable this year. So the Queen of Great Britain not only dresses brightly, but also follows trends.

10. But her Majesty doesn't always wear hats. This image was supplemented by the Queen with a beautiful scarf. And the fur on the sleeves adds a special charm to the image.

Elizabeth II is a beautiful woman. She has a great taste, and her outfits are admired by the whole world. She inspires many designers and, by the way, she herself attends fashion shows. Her hats are a real work of art. This smiling woman radiates goodness and inspires. And in everyday life, when you don’t have to appear in public, she looks like a beloved and loving grandmother. But it's just as stylish.

Do you like bright clothes? Tell us in the comments, and also share a stylish selection with your friends in social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting