Inattentive housewives make this mistake when frying frozen patties, and the cat dines with them

I have an old friend. I will not say that the best, but cunning and wise - that's for sure! She is able to please her husband and show what a good mistress she is with the least loss of energy and time. Some women (and I) should learn from her how to properly handle semi-finished products, how to fry frozen cutlets, chebureks and nuggets.

Today's edition. "Site" I'll tell you the story of this woman. And also share her wisdom in frying semi-finished products.

How to fry frozen patties I will tell you a story. A friend's husband likes to eat at home. Knowing that he was about to step on the doorstep, the impetuous wife quickly warmed up the oven and shoved ready-made appetizing cakes there, which she bought in advance in the store. Her husband enters the kitchen, and there are fragrances throughout the room, and from the oven in front of his eyes the loving wife takes out ruddy cakes. "Honey, how are you on time? The cakes are just here! He baked it for you! – and in his cheek – a smack! The husband is happy (and full!), the friend is happy! Idyll!

I decided to follow her example and bought frozen semi-finished products for dinner in the supermarket: I wanted to pamper my husband, because he loves cutlets, and I had no desire to stand by the stove all evening.

When my gentleman came home from work, the cutlets melted, and I began to fry them. I took a frying pan, poured sunflower oil, warmed everything up well - and laid out a number of patties. To my chagrin, the cutlets began to fall apart and sprawl before my eyes, and an incomprehensible mess formed in the pan instead of a neatly fried dish. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.

Having calmed down a little, I recruited a friend to share her experience on how to fry frozen patties. As soon as I said a few words, she interrupted me: “Let me guess – you thawed them!” And I was stunned, "How..." My girlfriend laughed, “How did I know?” This is the first time I have made the same mistake! Remember! And a friend explained to me all the nuances of cooking semi-finished products.

What to consider when frying frozen patties
  1. Cutlets (and other semi-finished products) can not be defrosted, they begin to cook in frozen form. If the semi-finished product melts, you will get as a result not a beautiful appetizing dish, but a fused or collapsed shapeless mass.
  2. The pan should be taken high and with a lid. Thus, the optimum temperature for the preparation of frozen foods will be maintained.
  3. The lid during frying frozen cutlets should be removed carefully so as not to get burned: a lot of steam will be released during cooking.
  4. Before a hot pan with vegetable oil, you need to warm up very well. The high temperature will help the squirrels curl up and quickly form a ruddy crust, then the cutlets will not fall apart and will be juicy inside.

The process of frying frozen cutlets:
  1. We lay out a number of cutlets on the pan and be sure to cover with a lid.
  2. Roast under the lid for up to 7 minutes on each side, so that the cutlets grabbed.
  3. After the cutlets roar on both sides, we continue to cook them, only the breaks between flips are reduced to 3 minutes.
  4. Roast the cutlets-semi-finished products continue from 15 to 20 minutes, not forgetting to constantly turn over. Thanks to these efforts, the patties will be evenly fried and will not be raw inside.

Frozen semi-finished products help the hostess save time and effort, because they are sometimes completely lacking at the end of a busy working day. They are very useful when suddenly friends come to visit. And if frozen products are properly prepared, then it will not only be fast, but also delicious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting