Branded cutlets of a gypsy mother, thanks to special steaming, ten times juicier than usual

Juicy porcupine I cook according to the recipe of the gypsy mother Galina. I had never made such a composition of minced meat before, but it turned out that potatoes, pepper and garlic add flavor and spiciness to the cutlets. Thanks to special steaming, cutlets come out ten times juicier than usual!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions mouth-watering. Gypsy recipe!

Juicy pork patties Ingredients
  • 0.5 kg fatty pork
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 potato
  • 50g sweet pepper
  • 2-3 teeth. Garlic
  • 100g white bread
  • 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
  • 120g frying butter
  • 1 potato
  • 0.5 tsp pepper
  • 1 tsp salt

Ingredients for soaking cutlets
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 15 pcs of pepper peas
  • 150 ml of water
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Wash the pork and slice it up. Peel the potatoes and onions and also cut into pieces. Also prepare pre-cleaned cloves of garlic and pepper cut into pieces.

2. Pass through the meat grinder meat, onions, potatoes, pepper and garlic. At the end, pass the bread through the meat grinder. Sprinkle it to your taste and mix the mince by hand.

3. Prepare water in advance for wetting your hands, pour breadcrumbs into a separate plate. Wet hands form patties, and then with dry hands collapse patties in breadcrumbs.

4. On a heated pan with vegetable oil, roast the cutlets for 1.5-2 minutes on each side on a strong heat.

5. Put the fried patties in the pan. On top, lay out on them an onion cut with rings, 1 bay leaf and a handful of black scented pepper with peas. Pour the cutlets with water and slightly salt.

6. Place the cutlets to stew for 15-17 minutes under the closed lid. That's it, pork patties are ready. Bon appetit!

And to learn more about the recipe of pork cutlets, watch the video from the culinary YouTube channel “Galina Kitchen”. All the recipes of the beautiful hostess Galina come out the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

I also suggest you find out what is the beauty of fire patties and how to cook them. They were once sung by Pushkin himself!

Oh, and juicy pork patties are obtained according to this recipe! By the way, I don't twist potatoes through a meat grinder, but rub on a grater for marking in Korean. It tastes better. And the rest completely. stick to the advice Galina's gypsy mother.

By the way, you can not fry all the cutlets at once, but freeze part for later. This is very helpful when time is short, and you need to feed your family with dinner.

Who does as I do: first roasts the cutlets, and then onionize And spices?

Tags

See also

New and interesting