It has been more than a year since her son was with her new parents, Zinaida calmly walked around the yard, but suddenly a man appeared at the gate.

And Does the child need parents?If they do not perform their duties? Naturally, the question is controversial and quite subjective. Some will say that yes, the main thing is family, whatever it is. Others believe that love, upbringing and compassion are important for children. And if mom and dad can’t handle it, then strangers can have a chance too.

Anyway, the workload in orphanages, unfortunately, is still high. What to do if people have not learned to take responsibility? They don’t care that children suffer from it. Their children.

Does the child need parents Zinaida treated their pupils with all her heart? They were all children and their children. To work as a teacher in an orphanage, you need to understand that each child needs a different approach: the character of the children is different and they are not always willing to go to adults for a meeting. At the same time, being a friend to everyone and everyone will not work. As well as taking part in the fate of each child.

But Zina tried. She couldn't stand being mean to the guys. Indifference in state institutions was felt literally everywhere and she wholeheartedly wanted to give the maximum she could. Even the authorities with an indifferent look warned her: do not push so hard, burn out. But she couldn't do anything else.

Here's Mitka. 5 years. The boy already knew what betrayal is and managed to be disappointed in life. His mother, in order not to scare off the new “consorted”, decided to go to extreme measures. I just left my child at the door of the orphanage. Why, her decision. Now Dima tells everyone that she no longer remembers how it was before. Doesn't want to embarrass adults. In fact, the child does not want to share his memories with anyone. And not to say that they were especially good.

Zina went to their house to talk. The family is normal, not drinking. Yes, the woman looks exhausted, her eyes are tired. To the question of why she decided to do this, there was no sane answer. Only a quiet babnee under her nose that she can not live without a man, everything is difficult and it would be better for Zina to leave. No one's waiting for Dima home. Sadly, that is the reality of life.

But things soon changed. Some terribly fussy couple decided to take a child from an orphanage and their choice fell on Dimka. She laughed a lot and played with the boy. The man just smoked and looked around. Despite his mature age, he was clearly nervous. After preparing all the documents, the couple made a final decision and expressed their willingness to take the boy to their home.

- Thank you. Dima is a very good guy, don't hurt him.
- He's going to be very happy with us, my husband and I have been dreaming of a son for a long time.
- Vika, let's go. We wanted to go shopping. Zinaida Andreevna, thank you and goodbye. Come on! Come on, Dim.

Zina was very pleased that another of her students was able to find a family. Several times she went to visit the family and each time she saw the baby becoming happier and happier.

A year and a half later, a dark green foreign car quietly drove up to the playground of the orphanage. Two of them came out of it: the grown-up Dimka and his stepfather. Zina immediately noticed them and even a little happy, who knows, maybe decided to celebrate the anniversary. Not much, but it's nice to be invited. But the news was by no means good.

The fact is that according to the stepfather, the couple finally got pregnant and now they could not afford to keep Dima. They couldn't pull two kids. Zina asked me to think more, just begged. But the man remained steadfast. At least at that moment the child was not there: he ran away to play with friends, whom he had not seen for a very long time.

And it all started again. Twice devoted Dima closed himself and blamed everything on his stepfather. Logically, it was with him that he associated the day when the guy was again to return to the orphanage. Zina understood this, so she did not want to argue with the student. A month went by, then a few more.

One summer sunny morning, Victoria visited the orphanage. The woman came with flowers and a light gait went to immediately drunk Zina. She gave flowers and invited the teacher to come and talk. She smiled and squinted happily even through large lenses of sunglasses.

- Hello there. What is it about? Thanks for the flowers, I'll put them in the vase right now.
- But I wanted to ask you, what is the address of Dima's parents? They decided to pick him up so suddenly, and I was in the hospital. I wish I could visit him, we were so happy together. But real parents have more rights, we understand.
- Wait, did your husband tell you that Dima is being taken away by her biological parents?
- Yeah, what's wrong?

At that point, Zinaida broke through. His eyes were red, and a blush flashed on his cheeks. The vile stepfather lied, the boy was right. It took 15 minutes of monologue, in which the teacher told everything in the slightest detail. About how the new stepfather betrayed him. How he came with him and gave it back like expired goods. And then Zina said that she herself thinks about it, not shy in expressions.

- Call my son, my beloved son. I want to see him. Dima, Dimochka, forgive me!

Appeared a minute later, the boy at first did not want to go into the arms of a non-native mother. But seeing her tears of remorse allowed herself to embrace, but only for a moment. Then his lips trembled and now both of them were in tears. Soon, the woman pulled herself together and pulled out a mobile phone.

- Mom, yeah, hello. Look, I'm divorcing Misha. He's He tricked me. Yeah, I'll be there in an hour. No, he doesn't know yet. Yeah, let him take his things, I don't want to have anything to do with this man anymore. Yes, Dima will live with me. Yeah. I'll tell you later.

It turned out that even in adulthood, people can brazenly lie if they need to. There was no hospital and no replenishment in their family. Just a man could not accept the fact that now he does not get all the attention of his wife. Is it selfish, mean? Yeah. Whether it was worth it is certainly not.

Zina later became friends with Vika and even became a kind of godmother. The boy was never betrayed again. And he finally found his own, though very small, but very loving family. Life, little by little, began to improve.

Tags

See also

New and interesting