Why exemplary spouse should limit communication with other women

Oh, well, that's an everyday topic. Everyone's on the phone and go figure out what's on their mind. However, human emotions cannot be hidden. How to communicate with a womanThe one you like and never smile? You can easily determine that your spouse is in a pleasant correspondence. With friends, it looks different, and communication at work is hardly romantic. And there's all sorts of "ooti-ways."

Editorial "Site" I was interested in a story that a professional psychologist told me. As usual, we got involved in a heated discussion, but we did not come to any specific conclusion. Some agree with the psychologist, some do not. I wonder what you think about that?

In fact, there are no problems, this material is not about why men and women need to stop communicating. Rather, we want to understand where the line leading to misunderstanding and problems lies. When does a man need to stop? And the woman? Okay, here's our story.

“I ran into a young man on domestic issues. Pretty chatty, married, broken. While the formalities were settled, they checked everything, chatted with him about this. He is constantly chatting with someone on the phone. Well, I think it's probably a wife. There's a ring on his finger. Turns out not.

When I found out that I was a professional psychologist, I became frank. Here, they say, he has a girlfriend, a very attractive lady, but there is no relationship - "pure" friendship. Just giving advice. Like, that's a good guy. Yeah, sure. It helps. Just the face gives out clean: when a friend writes, then a smile, mood, inspiration, when the wife is irritation and woven eyebrows.

I'm not very pleased to see that. In general, I am deeply convinced that men should not correspond or chat with other women, especially wives. Why? Any communication in one way or another leads to rapprochement, to the establishment of relations. This is all the more obvious when people of the opposite sex communicate closely - you always want to get closer. Or deeper.

I know a guy who has seen this kind of dynamic. At first I communicated just like that, without apparent interest, then this interest began to appear, and then I began to pull to it. It just seems like nothing will happen. It will, because the attraction will begin. The ending is predictable – the relationship with the spouse will deteriorate. She'll start to get annoyed and irritated.

Men can say as much as they like that there is nothing and will not be. But let's imagine how they would feel if their wife had a friend like this. He'll be sweet, and you'll be thrown cold cutlets on the table and on the phone yourself. You like it? I seriously doubt that.”

According to the same psychologist, communication should be limited to one or two times a month. If you value friendship, you can just find out how things are, no more. If necessary, help. Moving, money, support, all about friendship. But you have to build a relationship with your wife. Because she is the best friend and inspiration. Or do you think otherwise?

We certainly don't insist on anything. It's up to you How to communicate with a woman and how to build personal relationships. We know one thing – in these cases you can not be selfish and offend people close to you. There's a lot to think about, isn't there? So many people, so many opinions. Read our article on free relationships. We'll see you in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting