The principle of frying fish without odor and oil splashes

My whole family loves fish. In the summer, we often go on picnics to cook it in nature. But the house did not cook it before because of the unpleasant smell. How fry without discomfort, learned from a fisherman from Balaklava.

An experienced fisherman, whom my husband met through correspondence on the Internet, shared tricks that simplify and make it more comfortable to prepare gifts of the water element. These tips are especially useful when preparing capelin!

How to Fry Fish Today Editorial "Site" I will share with you, dear reader, the principles frying and oil spray. All housewives on notice!

The ingredients
  • 800-900 g of capelin
  • 1-2 potatoes
  • 200-250g cornmeal
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Freeze the fish to incomplete softness, so it is easier to clean. Wash, gut and clean the carcasses. Sprinkle and pepper the fish to taste, but not much, since salt will also need to be added to the oil for frying.

2. Take a bag and pour cornmeal into it (the amount depends on how many fish you have). Put the fish in the bag and shake it. That way you can keep the kitchen clean!

3. Put a frying pan with vegetable oil on the fire. Put some salt in the butter. This trick will help get rid of oil splashes during cooking.

4. Wash the potatoes and peel them, then cut them with mugs. Put in a heated pan about 3 potato mugs. Oddly enough, but potatoes are an excellent assistant to eliminate the fish smell.

5. After the potatoes for 2 minutes roasted in the pan, lay out the fish and fry it on both sides without a lid. It takes me 10-15 minutes to do that. By the way, if the potatoes in the process of cooking are heavily fried, it can be replaced with a new one. Unfortunately, a photo of fish frying with potatoes, I have not survived. I will try to correct this soon.

6. That's it, capelin ready. Bon appetit! 530960

Editorial Board I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the excellent recipe for mackerel on the grill. You can cook fish on a grill pan, grille or grille. And in case of rainy weather, you can bake mackerel in the oven.

Now you know how to fry fish without odor, dirt and greasy splashes. Moil according to this recipe turns out to be delicious, rosy and crispy. Exactly as I tried once on vacation in Balaklava, from which the fisherman who shared with my family these useful tips.

Finally, I bought a capelin, which was not in our stores for a long time. I'll cook it tonight!

How do you usually fry fish? Do you have any special secrets in your family to get rid of the unpleasant smell? fishery?

Tags

See also

New and interesting