The best ways to weave dough from a cook in retirement

During the quarantine, I began to bake bread and buns at home, and I was so carried away that even now, in the summer, I cannot be stopped. On the advice of my aunt, a former cook who is now retired, I create patterns out of dough. I'll scone. And bread from one, two, three or more rollers of dough.

The result is always fascinating, and home only give a diva! I’ve even started thinking about opening my own bakery, but so far it’s only a dream.

Patterns from the test Today edition "Site" He will tell you, dear reader, about art. weaving for the novice hostess. Also at the end of the article I will add a link to the video, which is very detailed and clear shows as many as 10 incredible ways of weaving. Let's go, there's a juicy video at the end!

Here's the recipe for the dough I usually bake from. loaf And little buns for tea. The dough is delicious, airy, elastic, yeasty. Baking stays fresh for a long time.

The ingredients
  • 250g milk
  • 15g yeast
  • 1 egg
  • 30g sugar
  • 440g flour
  • 30g butter
  • 2g salt

Preparation
  1. In a bowl of warm milk, add an egg and 15 grams of yeast, a pinch of salt, sugar and melted butter. Stir the wreath well until uniform.
  2. Ask for flour, add it to the dough. Mix the dough first with a spoon and then with your hands.

3. Cover the dough with food film and put in a warm place for an hour.
  4. The finished dough is mixed and divided into the required number of parts. In this version, I suggest weaving a three-piece bun, but below in the article (in the video) you can see options for weaving one, two and even eight dough harnesses.

5. Cut each piece of dough, roll and twist into a long tourniquet, make the ends of the tourniquet thinner. So the bun will eventually have a more interesting shape.

6. Cross the harnesses before weaving. First weave one half, then turn the bun over and weave the other. Both halves are weaved like a normal braid.

7. There is also a second way of weaving a bun of three harnesses. In this version, the bun is not turned over, but unfolded and continue to braid the harnesses under the bottom, as if on the contrary.

8. Put the finished bun on a pan, covered with parchment paper and oiled. The bun itself can be smeared with a whipped egg.
  9. Put the bun for 30-45 minutes in a warm place on the fastening.
  10. Before baking, the bun can be once again smeared with a whipped egg and sprinkled with poppy or sesame. You don't have to sprinkle anything. It's still good!
  11. Bake the bun in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour.

Here’s the video from Vanilla and Chocolate. Look, be inspired and try to apply the knowledge gained in practice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=T99q8NPLdYU

I also suggest you get acquainted with a selection of ideas for decorating cakes. You don’t have to finish special courses for them. Most of the options offered are incredibly easy to execute!

Sometimes you want to surprise loved ones with something original and change at least the appearance. pastry. Patterns from dough will help give your baking uniqueness, some zest.

Choose the idea for baking that you like, and take on a delicious business. Eyes run out, don't they?

Tags

See also

New and interesting