Squash with cheese dough

I recently received a mountain of young zucchini from relatives and did not know where to put them. What has not been invented: and vegetable stew made, and pancakes, and boats with minced meat, even to twist it came. In general, it was only necessary to fry zucchini in the bar to bring some variety to the family meal. And standing by the stove and watching this whole thing was very reluctant. Then I decided, “Why not do it?” zucchini? ?

In the end, it turned out such beauty! My friends are very happy, and I was very happy with the result.

So today's edition. "Site" I can recommend a quick and satisfying lunch to my favorite readers!

Baking cake with zucchini Ingredients
  • 2 zucchini
  • 1 bulb
  • 3 eggs
  • 150g hard cheese
  • 80ml vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • dill
  • 250g flour
  • salt
  • chili
  • tasteful

Preparation
  1. First of all, thoroughly wash and dry the squash with paper towels. Then get rid of the zucchini tails, and cut the zucchini themselves into thin circles. It is best to do this with the help of cutting, so the slices are perfect thickness.

2. The next plan is to mix the dough. To do this, take a deep bowl and combine sifted flour with baking powder, eggs and vegetable oil in it. Stir the ingredients until the mass is completely uniform.

3. Then clean the onion of the husk and cut it into small cubes. Also grind dill and rub a large straw hard cheese. All ingredients prepared at this stage are added to the dough. Do not forget to add salt, pepper and your favorite spices to the bowl with dough, so that the dish turns out to be fragrant and rich.

After that, stir the dough again until uniform.

4. Now cover the baking form with parchment paper and slightly lubricate it with vegetable oil. If you do not oil the paper, it can stick to the cake or get soaked and spoil the dish, so do not ignore this item. After all the preparatory work, lay out the sliced zucchini in a baking mold and fill them with cheese dough. To distribute the dough evenly throughout the shape, use a silicone spatula.

It remains only to heat the oven to 200 degrees and send the future pie to it for 40-50 minutes.

After the necessary time, we check the readiness of the cake with a wooden sword and get to cool off. So that the base of the cake does not fog and drench, move it to the grille.

Well, after our wonderful zucchini-cheese pie is completely cooled, you will only have to cut it in portion pieces and serve it to the table.

Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting