How to stop envying your husband that goes missing in travel, and your wife does not take with you

Envy is an extremely unpleasant and destructive feeling, which is considered one of the seven terrible sins. And any person does not mind being envious, but only a few are able to admit envy. It is the same as admitting your own failure. And then you just have to scratch your head. How to get rid of envy.

Today's edition. "Site" I want to share the story of a woman who is jealous of her husband. And the reason for this is quite strange. What is the reason and what advice can I give this young lady?

How to get rid of envy Since childhood I keep the dream of flying in a helicopter. But it doesn't work, it doesn't work. I talk to my husband about it all the time. He seems to understand, but does nothing to make my dream a reality, complains 25-year-old Olga.

My husband is constantly on business trips, often abroad. For him, long trips are common. For me, every trip is a great event. And I get gnawed when he shows me pictures of the places he's been to.

A recent incident has completely killed me. From the last trip, the husband sent a photo where he flies with colleagues in a helicopter. It turns out that my dream came true for him, and I was not even there. I really wanted to experience these emotions! I was supposed to be happy for him, but I was hurt to tears.

That's jealousy, right? Because of what he does and I don't? But he's my husband, and I shouldn't be upset when he's doing well. What’s wrong with me and how do I fix it all?

Probably, Olga simply lacks bright emotions in life. Moreover, the problem may be not so much in gray everyday life, as in the fact that bright emotions do not fill her consciousness for a long time.

For people like that. emotionality It is necessary to fill some void inside, to cover some problems and experiences. But even the most pleasant emotions are quickly erased, and emptiness and experiences remain. And it makes you look for new emotions.

If Olga's husband took a ride on a plane and it upset her, it is possible that her reaction is explained by fear. The husband experienced new sensations and as if he became a little better, rose a little higher. And the woman simply worries that with each new journey he moves away from her.

Olga is really offended and jealous. But if she simply fly a helicopter or go on a long trip, it is unlikely to fix everything. problems lurk inside her, and fresh emotions from him will not get rid of. They will only make you forget about him for a while.

Therefore, it is important to get to the root of problems and understand why and where experiences arise. Otherwise, the situation will change, and the negative reactions of this sensitive woman will tear her mind every time.

If you want to fly in a helicopter, why not make this dream come true?

Tags

See also

New and interesting