WAY WOMEN

Preaching that the woman finds happiness only in the family can destroy the nature of some of the women, break them and destroy their psyche.

It would seem that the time has already passed imposing space exclusively for women at home, and only under the care of her husband, but occasionally, I still meet dogmatic articles and lectures that purpose only women bear children and serve her husband.

Do not think that I am against. I am also married, I have a child and I plan to have a few more :). This is really important for a woman - to find hearth and family. This is a fundamental value.

But it is not only in the lives of women, especially those who live in this age.

Preaching that the woman finds happiness only in the family can destroy the nature of some of the women, break them and destroy their psyche.

What I'm saying?
I'm talking about dynamic women with a strong Mars / Sun / Jupiter / Rahu / Ketu in the horoscope. These women initially endowed with greater energy than on establishing and maintaining a family. The vast number of modern women have a social purpose, it has its own special way of life and their problems in life.

Not so simple, the lives of all women do not fit into a pattern - to become a priestess of the hearth.

I am afraid that having read and heard plenty of "right" thoughts that a woman should not work and should be in the family - many women throw their job and sit at home. Alas, not everyone is there waiting for happiness!

The first "sit" at home and save tremulous relationship with her husband, staying personality - very difficult. In words, everything cool: wait husband inducing magic at home to raise children, but in fact, many women are degraded home, cease to develop many parts of his personality do not develop the energy goes into the life, cease to pay attention to the mystical side of his nature.

Normally, a woman who stayed at home for a long time - eventually turns into a combination of two incarnations of the Queen and Mistress. Mistress of the house is fully manifested, and when she and her husband are selected in the light, it is - the Queen.

Being the wife "at home" - a great art, not subservient to each woman. While tightening domestic needs, cooking, cleaning, kids - because you need to remember that you're a woman, you're beautiful, divine, mystical, especially ...

Usually by the end of the "working" days at home all these ideas about their own beauty and divinity seem at least ridiculous nonsense. Sorry for the prose of life.

Yes, if a woman is by nature calm, then left the house, it improves the family, nurtures it creates an atmosphere. And quiet woman with a good moon in the horoscope is very favorable to be a priestess of the hearth, they only bloom on this.

What if a woman active? If she has a lot of energy? If she Leadership dynamic astrological chart?

What to do? Suppress himself for the "great" ideas?

Have you ever thought that you came into this world with a certain set of qualities for a reason?

In this world there is room to various female roles. Think about it.

Martian women - are warriors by nature, they are not accustomed to sit, they want a fight they want the obstacles and difficulties, they like to do and create. These are women who are happy tinkering something hands, sacrificed and spikes, not because they want to prove something to the men, but because they rush to do something. I have a friend - she is very feminine and pretty, she has a husband and she likes men in principle, but this fragile beautiful woman with her Mars itself is laid laminate flooring at home, a small tile in the bathroom, all pokleit wallpaper and window sills covered with mosaics! She said that during the creation of their apartment she truly enjoyed. She herself is an instructor for the female fitness and likes to give himself a good load. But their femininity - it is very harmonious!

Solar women - is always the leaders. They create a community around them, lead the way, organize space. Sunny all the more difficult for women to fit into the women's society, because they are very intelligent and dynamic. If a woman does not realize itself in any - any social activity - it just starts to build all households, to educate them, to try to lead and push. But the family - it just destroys. Such women are very important to create a community around themselves, to take responsibility, to lead. I worked in his youth with a woman who had a very strong sun in the horoscope. She was the first in our city has created a regional beauty contest. She always gathers a bunch of talented people, led the school beauty, organize events, create fashion and style of the city, for many people it was an example and mentor! And when it works - it was calm and satisfied. When she did not have the project - she drove everyone crazy, and will soon come up with something new and brilliant!

Jovian women - quieter than a woman with a strong Mars and the Sun, but it is born mentors and teachers. They need to impart knowledge and experience. And if these women with no one to share their implementations do not transmit knowledge, do not write books and stories, they begin to teach her husband, mother-in-law, telling everyone about the importance of deep personal transformation :)

Women with a strong Ketu - a healer, astrologer, mystic, witch. They realize it or not, these women always see the root causes of what is happening with the people they are aware of the lessons of life, they are able to feel the people they dream prophetic dreams, they have a vision or a powerful tactile sensitivity. One of my client with strong Ketu - a doctor, she said that without the instrument feels some pain in a human body, how to treat it, and why he got sick.

I can tell a lot about the various women's facial features, because not all of us are from Venus. And maintaining their individuality - we reveal their fate. More details about the astrological character types of women and men in the July I'll astrological webinar.

It must be remembered that not every man needs a mistress. Some relationships are built on the principle of partnership and the other on the principle of joint service, the third on the principle of spiritual kinship. There is no universal scheme for all women.

Imagine what would have lost the world if women like Mother Teresa, Shri Mataji, Indira Gandhi, Princess Diana, and many others would have given up their social role.

All the so-clearly, things are not so simple.

Even in Vedic times women had purpose. Every woman has a unique experience, which is then passed on to young girls. Someone passed the art of cooking, someone is willing to girls for the wedding, while others were experts in the Kama Sutra, someone taught spiritual family rituals, etc.

Queen has not only advanced knowledge of politics, they also knew how to ride, and the art of fighting, were able to control the melee weapons and could go to war, if there was such a need. Queen - is just the same woman that combines two powerful planets - Mars and the sun. However, they were wonderful and wise women, loving mother.

I am opposed to a woman working for the money - it really destroys it.

I am against a woman was working when she does not want.

I am opposed to a woman working in the name of helping her husband.

But if a woman has a talent that eager to be realized - no need to suppress them!

If you have a childhood dream to help people and heal them, and you still furiously pulls to help someone, and you've got all your friends and friends - go on to study the astrologer / psychologist / healer / doctor / coach / consultant.

If you overlaid with stones and grass, about your teas and herbal teas, stones and miracle potions know all close - to expand. Learn and share knowledge.

If you have reached perfection, creating beautiful boxes, greeting cards, notepads and articles - Create your group, share skills, sell their products multiply the beauty of the world.

I know a wonderful girl, she graduated with honors from the Ministry of Interior, worked on a specialty, then got married and settled down at home with the child. While at home, she opened her vision of beauty, she began to create all sorts of crafts and insanely beautiful things. Soon, all this has lomilas apartment and inspiration flow ends. And once she had the courage, and spent the money accumulated in the fur coat, to study with the famous florist in France. She came with a gleam in his eye. After some time, she opened her own shop, doing amazing bouquets, each time improving their skills. Now she is very well-known florist, she bought expensive decoration of weddings and celebrations. She does what he likes and thus receives a very good money!

It can happen to any woman who refuses dogmatic thinking and allow themselves to be such as it is.

If you like to be at home, from this you feel more strong, beautiful, attractive, full, it is your way, do not break much -That into society.

But if your soul yearns for something more, I want to extend myself more than my family - do not be afraid of this, let your talents be realized.

First listen to your heart - there are all the answers. It will tell you what is yours, and what is not.

Opinions may be many: Vedic, feminist, neutral, so any at all. But the way each of us has our own, we take it!

It is our choice - to enjoy life, charging the world love or follow other people's opinions.

We live in the heyday of the Golden Age, each year will appear more creeds, ideologies, religious and social groups, and not to get into any egregor - any of them and not just be a reflection of the template of their ideals - you need to learn to listen to your heart! < br />
I used to be very categorical thinking that life can only be so, and no more, but with each new client who with each new consultation, with each new story - I realize that in this world there is room for everything, and each path can be happy.

Among my clients have a happy girl and they are all different: some are power, others give birth to 5 children, and others working with the subtle realms and heal at the root causes, while others convey spiritual knowledge, and some perfectly mastered the art of creating life - priestess hearth, there are girls who turn their millions, but the house gently and kindly look into the eyes of his men.

The woman - a hologram of the universe at any given time it can be different and still sincere. At work, it can be your Mars home - his Moon and Venus, with her friends - his Mercury, with his parents - respectful Saturn.

We can not and do not have to choose only one role, because one bottle female body mysteriously perepletetsya and girl, mother and detached recluse, and shaman, who communicates with the spirits and the Soothsayer, creative reality, and the priestess, honors God and unworldly mentor and bold warrior, able to protect their children and the insane woman who destroys ignorance ... all of this in each of us. We - not just the mistress and mother, we - a reflection of all the faces in the world. Feel it in yourself.

Our main landmark - a sense of harmony with oneself and with the world. And if you feel it when nailed, then so be it - it's your hobby, your implementation. When it will be difficult - gonna call a man, and yet be in a rush - do it yourself.

I, for example, from childhood love machine, I had a notebook with the machines, I know all about them. Then I leave it all, because it is not feminine. But when I started to work with him to reveal himself, I again saw my passion and let her be. Now I have a car of my dreams, though second-hand. And I love it. When I go to repair, I, along with mechanics climb under the hood and understand what was happening - for me it's just a thrill. I did not from this guy, I did not become any less feminine. My husband still takes me where you want, when I ask about this, and she did not want to get behind the wheel. Having found that part of myself, I began to cause even more admirable men. Once my car did not want to wind up, and I already had an appointment. I'm in a long white dress, heels, in jewelry with hair, pulled out a screwdriver and pliers, open the hood and start spinning clam terminals on the battery! The men applauded me :) and I heard so many compliments about her femininity, as earlier at a time did not hear. That's because I have this moment, I was in contact with him.

And if a woman decided to stay home, but inside there is no feeling of contact with them - nothing good will come of it.

Many women say: "Sitting at home is good for relationships with children, more time with them can be done!", But this is an illusion. Babies interesting to explore the world, not when his mother arranges for the child. Far better to take the children with them, give them to explore the world, rather than creating his mugs and toys. And a child who sees his mother realized - can be realized personality! We all want our children to have found their place in life, but first we need to find his.

In this article, I want to make one important point: "Everything in this world is ambiguous! There are no universal rules of happiness for all women at once. But each of us has a heart which is the key to happiness. We just need to have the courage to look at him! »

Yulia Sudakova

P.S. This article could be added to the popular phrase "Be yourself!", But this morning my husband told me the new version of this phrase, it is very nice:

"Always be yourself * except when you can be a dragon. Then always be a dragon! »

Be Dragons - unique, beautiful, mysterious, special, fascinating and inspiring miracles :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting