Method to eradicate the offense of the mother-in-law who complains that no one goes to her to help

Weekend travel is not always a desirable pastime. Especially when it comes to physical labor. It is one thing to go to nature, enjoy the fresh air, another - to dig beds in the village at someone's request. But in adult life, you want to relax on your legal day off from routine affairs. Unfortunately, that doesn't always work. And if relatives do not understand that you are tired at work, then you can not avoid conflict situations.

The relationship with my mother-in-law I tried to establish all 8 years of marriage. Ever since we moved from village to town, she's been calling and asking Sasha and I to come and help her for the weekend. To refuse help is kind of heartless, so every time we came, helped clean, cook, wash, look after the household. Besides my mother-in-law, I also have a job. I work 5 days a week, Sasha and I have two children who also need to pay attention, clean our own house. And, to be honest, I also want to relax on my weekend.

her
My mother-in-law always used the fact that Sasha and I never refused her anything. She and her youngest daughter learned to do nothing. One day, Lyubov Ivanovna called and told her not to come to her for the weekend. Later, she called me back and told me to go help her daughter make wallpaper. Despite the fact that the whole village knows how hard Sonya is, according to her mother, Sonya ran around the apartment and made tea, manicure, then rested on a chair while I glued her wallpaper.

My husband could not help but notice that we are being used openly. He did not say anything to his relatives. I just stopped going to his mom with him. My mother-in-law didn’t like that I stopped driving. She kept asking Sasha what she was doing. He asked me to go with him, but I'm not going to do that again. First of all, now I don't care about the opinions of others. Secondly, I do not see any human gratitude for spending my free time helping slackers.”

In the end, my hands finally reached our house on Saturday, and on Sunday I lay with a calm conscience with a book on the couch. It was wonderful. The doorbell rings on Sonya's doorstep. Without saying hello, she began to tell me how impudent and ungrateful I am, that I must always answer my mother-in-law’s calls and go to help her. Sonia sang and the dissatisfied went home. Of course, she told her mother. She was so angry that she came to my house the same day.

I looked at this angry woman and thought how much good it would take for a man to get so brutal after all. At 35, I have every right to do whatever I want with my life. I listened to my mother-in-law and threw her out the door.”

Tags

See also

New and interesting