What crazy changes a knowledgeable elder warns about?

I’ve never been a big fan of reality TV. To be honest, I haven’t seen a single issue of “Battle of psychics”. But I am sometimes very curious to read the predictions of astrologers that concern the future of our society as a whole. Astrologers can catch global trends better than some financial and economic experts.

And recently I came across a name that I had never heard before. Except somewhere on the periphery of your surroundings. I think my grandmother remembered him. So today I want to talk about the winner of the show "Battle of psychics" Mohsen Noroozi.

Few people know that Mohsen lived in the mountains for most of his life. That’s where he found real education. For some time he lived in Tehran, where he actively communicated with the Almighty, remaining in the basement of his brother’s house.

Noruzi is now in great demand, because his predictions are very accurate and almost always come true. Psychic predicts both the fate of individuals and global moods that affect the whole world. He lives in Russia for six months and spends the rest of his time with his children and grandchildren in Tehran.

Since the soothsayer speaks Persian, there is almost always a translator next to him. He's quietly talking about show-winner. Mohsen lives in a small apartment and transfers almost all funds to charity.

Mohsen began to see the future as a child. Now he receives guests in the apartment where he lives while in Russia. Mohsen does not like modern technology very much. Therefore, it is very easy to distinguish scammers who use his good name on the Internet. After all, he never appears there and does not cooperate with any sites.

Many people ask him how he sees it. The soothsayer answers that symbols and words just come to his mind, and sometimes appear on the language right during communication with the petitioner.

More recently, Mohsen has done prediction The fate of post-Soviet countries in 2021. According to him, this year will be the beginning of a period of prosperity. This is hard to believe, given the pessimistic picture of the economy at the moment. However, I still want to believe that everything will soon get better and even better than it was!

Do you have any favorite members of the show, whose fate and predictions you always follow? Tell our readers about your heroes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting