My father advised me how best to choose a wife. Watch a woman chew food and you won’t make a mistake.

I don’t know what kind of desserts their wife’s Italian husbands indulge in, but since my beloved loves Polish chocolate cake with cottage cheese, this is what I always cook for every big holiday.

This time we cooked together and began to remember the first days of dating. The beloved first told about how his stepfather advised to choose a life partner. In his opinion, it is only necessary to observe the girl during a meal, and immediately you will understand whether your man or not.

Editorial "Site" I am sure that the cake "Burenka" will be a great addition to your holiday table. So today we are happy to share the instructions for its preparation. And about what manners should have an ideal spouse, we will tell at the end of the article. By the way, there is a video version of the recipe waiting for you. Don't miss it!

Chocolate cake with cheese Ingredients for dough
  • 100g butter
  • 2.5 tbsp cocoa
  • 100g sugar
  • 250g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder

Filling ingredients
  • 450g cottage cheese (medium fat)
  • 150g sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp starch
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 200g sour cream

Preparation
  1. First, take a large deep container for mixing dough and put butter, egg and sugar into it. After that, beat these ingredients with a mixer for 3-5 minutes before obtaining a homogeneous mass. Next, add cocoa with baking powder and mix the ingredients again until uniform. At the end of the first stage, we add sifted flour to the obtained chocolate-oil mass and mix the dough.

2. The finished dough is carefully rolled into a small layer and wrapped in a food film. Then send the dough to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.

3. And in the meantime, while the dough is cooled, you can start preparing cheese fillings. Take a deep bowl and combine cottage cheese with eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar. Then beat all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mass, add sour cream and beat again.

4. Next, take the dough out of the refrigerator and divide it into three parts. Put one part aside, then we will make jewelry out of it. The two remaining pieces join and roll into the formation a little wider than the shape, and then lay the dough in the mold so that it covers even its sides.

5. Then pour the cheese filling into the mold and crumble small pieces of the remaining chocolate dough inside the filling. From above, carefully lay out pieces of dough in the form of cow spots and send the pie to be baked in a heated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes.

I hope the cake will taste good for you and your family. In the comments, do you like the recipe?

When it comes to choosing the perfect wife, it’s not easy. All you have to do is watch a woman chew food. If carefully and slowly - then in everyday life she is always attentive to the details, calm and measured. That's the secret!

Here's the video version of the recipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jenwLMVh2VE

Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting