Mother's waffle straws, near which guests are constantly on duty

You don't know what to cook. cannedTo make it delicious and unusual? Editorial "Site" It is recommended to please the home "Fish tails". Yes, yes, "Fish tails", you heard right, that's how people call this matchless snack.

If you like canned sardines, make sure to cook them. straw And juicy stuffing. This snack flies off the table first, checked! As for the waffle straws or cones themselves, you can buy them in any supermarket.

What to cook from canned fish ingredients
  • 1 can of sardines in butter
  • 100g boiled rice
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 bulb
  • 3 tbsp milk
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 14 waffle cones
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Rice must be boiled in salted water. Clean the onions and grind them finely with a knife. 85

2. To prepare the filling, you need to grind canned fish with a fork, the liquid from canned food can not be drained. Add rice and sliced onions to the fish. Stir it well, sprinkle it slightly to taste.

3. With the help of a fork, fill the wafer cones tightly to the top with filling.

4. To prepare the egg clay, beat with a fork, do not forget to salt and pepper to taste. Add the flour and milk, stir again. Clar should be in its consistency as liquid sour cream.

5. Well warm up the pan with vegetable oil, and then lay out on the pan waffle cones with filling, abundantly watered with clay. Roast the cones on both sides until ready. The time takes about 7-10 minutes.

6. That's it, fishtail snack ready. Bon appetit!

And to read more about this recipe, watch a video from the beautiful cook-channel "Kitchen." Thank you for the wonderful recipes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=48h1PRWaoww

The editorial board also suggest familiarizing yourself with the recipe for fish soup from saury. In the people, this soup is called “Dachny”. It is eaten by everyone, even those who do not particularly like the first dishes!

“Now I know what to make from canned fish. I'm sure my husband and kids will love it! a friend told me after trying this delicious snack. Irina just during the first wave of quarantine bought a box of sardines in oil. This recipe was very useful to her.

"Fish tails" It can be served to the table both hot and cold. And instead of sardines in oil, you can use canned tuna, saury or cod.

Tags

See also

New and interesting