We offer to your attention a few simple recipes for a picnic. Treat yourself and your close fragrant dishes that are particularly delicious in nature! It is impossible to resist the smell of food cooked over charcoal!
3 recipe for a vegetarian picnicSalad vegetables, cooked on the coalsIngredients:
- 4 medium eggplant
- 4 medium strong tomato with a thick skin
- 2 large sweet bell peppers
- 500 g fresh mushrooms (medium or large)
- a few sprigs of greenery: dill, parsley, cilantro, celery leaves
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt to taste
Eighty one million eight hundred fifty four thousand three hundred eighty onePreparation:
1. Vegetables, mushrooms and herbs to wash.
2. Mushrooms to put in an enamel bowl, pour oil and soy sauce. Mushrooms periodically turn to be soaked in the marinade from all sides, marinate for about 1-2 hours. 2-3 tablespoons of marinade and leave for the filling of the finished salad.
3. Peppers cut lengthwise into 4-6 pieces (depending on the width of the skewers).
4. The vegetables on the skewers as follows: mushrooms stick through the middle of the cap along the mushroom, one after the other; the eggplant and tomatoes to stick along. Every pepper you must pierce with a skewer at both ends, and slightly bend in order when you turn the skewer the peppers were well fixed.
5. Impaled on skewers of mushrooms and vegetables to cook on the grill, hot coals, periodically turning the skewers.
- Tomatoes cook faster than other vegetables, the skins will burst with 2 sides, while tomatoes should not be too soft.
- Pelt eggplants' also should burst with 2 sides, ready eggplant is easily pierced with a knife, and the touch should be soft, but not too much.
- Pepper more fry from the skins, it needs a little charred, the finished peppers should not be too soft.
- Mushrooms fry until Golden brown they should be soft.
6. Cooked vegetables to cool and remove the peel with a knife. Peeled vegetables and mushrooms cut into big pieces, sprinkle with finely chopped herbs and crushed garlic, add the sauce-the marinade from the mushrooms and, if necessary, salt to taste.
7. To mix the salad.Recommendations:
Adygei cheese in foil with peppers, tomatoes and herbs
- Try not to overdo the vegetables on the fire, the cooked vegetables should not be too soft.
- It is best to use birch coals, they give the dish a special flavour.
In this dish everything is in harmony and enjoy cheese and baked in fragrant herbs and juicy tomato, seasoned with black pepper, sweet Bulgarian pepper! The heat from the coals gives the ingredients evenly soak up the delicious aroma of herbs is particularly tasty with the herbs.
- 250 g (1/4 circle) Adyghe cheese unsalted
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 1 bunch of greens lovage
- a few sprigs of dill and parsley
- spices: 2-3 Bay leaves, a few peas black pepper, salt and ground black pepper to taste, 1.5 tsp turmeric
- 8 St. tablespoons vegetable oil
- very dense foil for baking and medium indoor grill
1. Vegetables and herbs to wash. Cheese cut into slices, tomato cut into thin circles, not, pepper remove seeds, remove the stalk and chop the pepper cubes.
2. On the grill and spread out the foil on the entire open inner surface, it does not damage the integrity of the foil, otherwise the juice and oil will flow out and make a small Board on the side of the foil. On one half of foil, pour and spread 4 tablespoons of butter, put the cheese and season the cheese with salt and turmeric. Then put sprigs of greenery, then add a layer of peppers on top put the mugs of tomatoes, season tomatoes with salt and ground pepper, pour the remaining tomato oil.
3. Cover layers with cheese and vegetables the other half of the foil and gently peel back on itself, the edges of the foil and roll tightly enough and squeeze them. For more tightness, you can put foil with cheese and vegetables in another layer of foil, making sure that the foil is not broken.
4. Close the grill and marinate in that state cheese and vegetables for at least 1 hour.
5. Bake the bars on the grill with hot coals 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally grill.
6. Remove the grate from the grill and very carefully open the grill and peel back the foil edges, the grid and foil may be hot and can leak hot juice, so unwrap the foil you can use tongs or kitchen gloves over a sink or large pan.Skewers of zucchini, peppers and tomatoes
Vegetables cooked this way, you will appreciate the special taste and aroma! When the barbecue is ready, remove the burnt skin too.
Forty two million two hundred seventeen thousand seven hundred forty four
- 4 young thin zucchini
- 4 green pepper (Blondie),
- 7-10 large cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch purple Basil
- 2.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 100 ml of vegetable oil
1. Zucchini cut into large mugs, pepper free from seeds and stems and cut into 4-5 pieces. Onions and garlic peel and finely chop the onion (a few onion rings can be left in the marinade for shish kebab), garlic skip through the press. Finely chop the Basil.
2. In a bowl to marinate put the zucchini and pepper, add the onion, garlic, Basil, salt, pepper, oil, lemon juice, mix well, cover and marinate in refrigerator 2-3 hours (or more). Before stringing on the skewer, add the marinade for 5 minutes, the tomatoes. Marinade ready to leave for the barbecue.
3. Strung on skewers alternately with zucchini using the peel, pepper, tomatoes through the stem. Roast the skewers on the grill over red-hot coals, turning constantly, until Golden brown and soft zucchini, about 15 minutes. Ready skewers for a few minutes to put in the marinade.
Cook with love!
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©