10 stories that life with pets simply can not be boring

Pet owners can hardly complain of boredom. Their favorites sometimes throw out such numbers that it is impossible not to tell the whole world about them. Which is what people do by posting their stories with the tag #Beastpost to online communities.

Website I have gathered for you the most fun and touching stories about the adventures of pets.

• A year ago I noticed someone running in the kitchen and beeping. Turns out it was a mouse. We decided to let our cat-girtrest handle the situation himself. Alas and ah... He kept pretending that the kitchen was nothing. We decided that since his natural instincts were swamped with fat, let him starve and destroy the mouse. We locked him up for the night in the kitchen. After an hour and a half we hear - caught and eat, only the crunch is worth it. We look into the kitchen, and he, it turns out, jumped into the closet, opened the bread shop and sits a loaf of bread chewing.
  • My dog is very well trained and never eats what strangers give him. Therefore, when I go on business trips, my neighbor has to follow the dog. But since Johnny doesn’t even eat what she gives, I call her on the phone, she puts on speakerphone and says, “Johnny, you can!” And that's when he starts eating. Smart dog.

• I noticed someone stealing cigarettes. She sinned at everyone, but no one confessed. One day, sitting in the kitchen, the corner of my eye noticed my rat climbing out of the cage, climbing onto the table, deftly pulling a cigarette out of the pack and diving under the sofa. I run into the room, push back the sofa and see her diligently stuffing a cigarette under the plinth. There were 10 cigarettes. Careful mine. I don't smoke anymore.
  • I've been in the hospital for about a week. Every day parents come and tell us what’s going on in the world. I found out that my cat has not come home for the second day, I was worried because he hardly goes outside. After a couple of days they were allowed to go outside, and what do I see? My miracle sits on the flowerbed and meows. We're allowed in.
  • Mom bought a vacuum cleaner that crawls like a turtle on the carpet. Naturally, all my cats liked this thing and started hunting. At night, I wake up from the beeping of the vacuum cleaner, turn on the flashlight and... past me slowly, with dignity, a cat rides on the vacuum cleaner, the rest follow him. He looked at me with utter contempt, and the whole procession left for the kitchen. They seem to be evolving! Now I'm showing this phenomenon to my friends called "The Devil's Ball."

• My parrot has a chill - a pigeon, which every day flies to my window and through the glass communicates with him. He even began to rip out pieces of colorful paper and decorate himself to look more attractive. Love, apparently, not only all ages are submissive, but also species differences.
  • We lived with a cat together in a rented apartment. There he liked to shout at night so that I would come up and open the door to him to the toilet, to his room, or just to greet me. We recently moved into a new apartment with no doors. Thought I'd finally get some sleep, and shit. That weirdo started screaming the first night. I woke up, walked up to a jamb that had no door, and pretended to open an imaginary door, and the cat came in pretentiously. He waited for me to open an imaginary door in front of him at three in the morning!
  • Got a raccoon. Now this bastard takes out everything I eat, then runs to the kitchen and rinses in the sink. Disgusting!

• My cat, if I'm away for a long time, doesn't come out to me first, and then suddenly appears and yells. Today, when I arrived at night, she threw things out of my closet and kept meowing. Not a cat, but a wife.
  • My friend has a huge private house, where she decided to celebrate her wedding. It's time to give gifts. My husband and I approached the newlyweds and just opened my mouth when I saw a silent horror on the face of the bride. Turned around and cried out - the bride's favorite cat, apparently deciding that a gift was also due from her, brought a field mouse in her teeth. What a disappointment it was when instead of cheering enthusiastically, she heard frightened screams!

See also.
15 Reasons to Never Get a Cat
9 illustrations of how we look in the eyes of animals
19 Tweets Every Pet Owner Will Understand

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-zhivotnye/18-tvitov-o-domashnih-pitomcah-kotorye-otpravyat-mozg-otdyhat-1466965/

Tags

See also

New and interesting