I — endocrinologist from the United States. I'll tell you why you can't lose weight!

Sara Gottfried — the hormone expert and doctor of medical Sciences at Harvard University. Who better than she knows the secret to a perfect figure! Sarah says that often the cause of excess weight in women is hormonal imbalance. Communicating with their patients, the doctor noticed the similarity of their complaints.

Hormonal balance in women
  1. I follow the rules of healthy nutrition, but can not lose weight.
  2. With age metabolic processes slow down. All because of genetics. To lose weight almost impossible.
  3. I managed to lose 2 pounds and then I quickly scored a whopping 5!
  4. Diets that I tried, did not work for me.
  5. There are some products that I just can't refuse.
  6. I should probably learn to accept myself as I am.

You know at least one of the above complaints? If so, the reason you can't lose weight — the failure of hormonal background. A woman's body is in the hands of four hormones: estrogen, insulin, cortisol and adiponectin. When one of them goes down, the beautiful half of the population is faced with the problem of inability to lose extra pounds.

1. The imbalance of estrogen
    Estrogen is responsible for the attractiveness of women (rounded hips and Breasts). However, few people know that even after menopause, this hormone continues to be produced by the female ovaries. So many beauties after 40 concentration of estrogen higher than normal. To reduce the level of hormone, Sara Gottfried recommends eating 0.5 kg of fresh vegetables per day. Fiber helps eliminate estrogen from the body.

2. The excess insulin
    Few people know that even with a small excess body fat the level of insulin is disturbed. As a result, there are problems with regulation of glucose: the blood sugar begins to rise or to fall sharply. And the extra pounds will only increase. To withdraw insulin from the body, doctor before each meal to drink a glass of filtered water with two tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar.

3. Excess cortisol
    This hormone is produced by our body caused by stressful situations. High levels of cortisol stimulates us to excessive eating, particularly of sugar. Many start to abuse fast carbs. As a result, fat is deposited in pure form on the abdomen, hips and flanks. To reduce cortisol levels, you first need to give up coffee. After a week you will notice that it is much calmer, and your sleep improved.

4. The lack of adiponectin
    Adiponectin indicates to our body that need to burn fat. Some people have inherent genetic tendency to develop smaller amounts of this hormone. This anomaly leads to the deposition of extra pounds. To restock adiponectin in the body, should regularly eat pistachios!

This important information will be interesting for your friends, be sure to share with them the article!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting