Weight – protection from distress

Have you ever started a diet? Trying to become slimmer? And than it all ended?

According to the statistics 95% of people that have managed to reduce the weight to the desired level, dial it back during the year. And we're talking about people who managed to achieve the desired weight. And how many of those "broke" and not getting the desired result? I think we are talking about many thousands.

What is the reason for this disappointing statistics? About Anna Panchenko, especially for .

Sixty four million three hundred ninety seven thousand eight hundred ninety six

© Chema Madoz

The Chinese have a good proverb: "Overweight is not a disease, and protection from distress».

So, if you have extra pounds, think that they protect you? From any unwanted emotions, situations or decisions? Why do you need them?

I think is not necessary? Bet, you are wrong!

People always (repeat: always!) achieves all of its goals. Just often he does not know that this was his goal!

So, on a conscious level, a woman may want to become slim, but subconsciously, most of all, it uses weight as a universal "excuse" for all occasions.

The extra weight is just a unique, socially acceptable way to postpone your life. To start "tomorrow".

The extra weight is almost always the problem of "second order". This is not the cause but the consequence.

And to help you better understand what I mean, here are examples:

Example 1

The woman is afraid to quit low-wage jobs and begin a new one. The reasons for such a fear can be a lot: fear to step out of the comfort zone, fear of failure, fear of the unknown, etc.

And then she says she'll start looking for work when you lose weight. Because people who are overweight are much less likely to triple a paying job!

This is the reason understood by many and are quite satisfied with the woman. And if her fear of dismissal is strong enough, she'll never lose those extra pounds, because fear is a very strong basic emotion.

That is, the real cause of extra pounds – the fear of dismissal, and excess weight is an excuse and a legitimate reason why she does not resign. "When I lose weight" is the equivalent of "after rain on Thursday" in this case.

After all, if you are a good professional, you will be able to find a paying job at any weight.

Example No. 2

The woman says that will build a close and trusting relationship with a man, when you become slim. Because women with excess weight do not like men! And if she has a subconscious fear of relationships, to become slender, she will be forever.

Understand that different men like different women, but it's easier to do nothing and years of "losing weight", than to deal with their fears, anxieties and doubts.

Ninety two million six thousand three hundred twenty six

So, we say that we will go to travel, go dancing, start running after pohudeem and thereby postpone your life later. Find a reason why not now. Live eternal tomorrow, when everything will be different.

If we have some great ambitious goal, but we are afraid to fail, afraid to change something in my life, afraid to go to meet dream weight and then come to help. It will help to justify inaction and fear of taking responsibility for your life.

Of course, this is not a complete list of what can be said about the psychological reasons of excess weight. But, I hope this article will encourage you to look at it not just as embarrassing problem, but also as a possible source of hidden bonuses for you.

What is the result I want it all to fail?

If you have extra weight you can't lose, think about why you need it? There is something that you postpone for the moment "after I lose weight"? If so, stop procrastinating and start doing it right now. Remove the binding to the weight and hold on to him like a magic wand, will lose all meaning.

One of the main lessons that you must pass

What is the consequence of the difference in age of spouses

Can do this exercise: sit comfortably, close your eyes and say "Thank you!"his excess weight, for all the good that he did for you. Thank and explain that you no longer need his help. That take responsibility for your life. Open his eyes.

I wish you to live a rich, vibrant and most importantly your life and not to leave too much weight, no chance!

Author: Anna Panchenko, especially for

Source: Anna Panchenko

Tags

See also

New and interesting