Beauty is timeless: 85-year-old model shares the secrets of longevity!

Carmen Dell Oreis — legend of the fashion world and a fantastic lady, one of the few whose biography is admirable, inspiring and thought-provoking. Indeed, in their 85 she did not want to think about retirement! This lady still ready to flaunt on the catwalk and shoot for fashion magazines and not paying attention to the gray hair and wrinkles around the eyes.

Edition "Website" offers to understand what is the secret of vitality women of such incredible beauty.

Carmen Dell Oreis
  1. Carmen Dell Oreis got into the Guinness Book of records as the podium model with the longest career. Still, in my 85 grandmother flies down the runway and starred in the most fashionable gloss. What can I say... sheer delight!

2. His career shocking beauty began during the Second world war. Then at the age of 14 she posed for the cover of Vogue and since then can not imagine my life without modeling.

3. Often women try to hide the effects of age on your appearance. But Carmen sees this as just the advantages! It not only covers grey, gorgeous silvered their hair completely. After all, what could be better than natural beauty!

4. The Salvador Dali called Carmen his Muse!

5. So what is the secret of the beautiful appearance of this famous beauty? She sleeps a lot, swims, and eats only the right food. "You should eat me we don't need you. To learn to think — a necessity of life. Not to do what makes the other person mindlessly. There are many tips, good advice, but you need to think if it fits you. We are all producers themselves: we are Directors, we are writers, we are the costumers of their lives. In life it is important to become "out of time" as early as possible", — Mrs. Carmen Dell Oreis.

6. Carmen Dell Oreis is the author of the book "beautiful: the secrets and techniques that I have learned over 40 years of experience as a model."

7. Carmen has been married 3 times. Broadcaster David Susskind made her the fourth sentence, but died shortly thereafter of a heart attack.

8. In front of the 85th anniversary beauty gave an interview to the popular magazine New You, where he shared his attitude toward sex. "In General, I still live a full sexual life, why should I quit? I know how to please. Romantic love? That I would be a little, I used to live to the fullest, the woman stated. In sex I am a foodie, and food!"

9. "I have lived an amazing life! Do you know many older women whose photographs for pension card made by Norman Parkinson?" said the graceful lady in the following interview.

10. Diva doesn't hide that he was going to live to be 100: "Your life you want to live in happiness, and death meet in high heels!"

This lady proved once again that aging beautifully is possible. Believe in yourself, do not be ashamed of the age and enjoy every moment!

Will certainly share the story of this amazing woman with friends.

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Christina Mironyuk Fan of painting, especially Monet and Klimt. Loves movies, appreciates the music on vinyl. The architecture and sculpture that inspires inquisitive personality round the clock! Christina has been studying digital technology for prosthetics in dentistry. The girl chooses minimalism and simplicity in the interior, and in life. Inspiring mountain view and the book "Twenty thousand leagues under the sea" by Jules Verne — that is necessary for the happiness of our charming author!

Tags

See also

New and interesting