It is IMPORTANT to know every WOMAN!

Care of womanthe Moon affects a woman in three ways. First, the Moon gives her a lot of intellectual thoughts. Second, it decreases and arrives in accordance with its internal movement of the moon relative to the outer moon.

Sometimes, if she's not watching these changes closely, it could bring her into confusion. And the third thing women should understand is the differences between her menstrual cycle, her inner lunar cycle and the cycle of the moon outside.

A woman needs to create a balance between these three energies: the influence of the external moon, the influence of its own zodiacal sign of the moon and the lunar cycle. It will save you.

One day per week, the woman should stay in wheat grains. They will strengthen your sense of taste, make strong gums and teeth and help prevent problems of the gastrointestinal tract and back pain. The majority of women who have begun to do this, even menopause does not occur until death.

If you really want to know a beautiful older woman, ask Bibidzhi to describe her mother. I sometimes tell her: "Seeing your mother, I married you. Otherwise, I wouldn't risk it ... " She was the most beautiful, perfectly composed and elegant woman. I've never seen no young lady of any age who could compete with her beauty. She was the most beautiful woman among hundreds of thousands of women I've ever seen.

She kept a perfect schedule of supply. She had to go somewhere or not, at 4:00 in the afternoon she needs to drink the milk with almond oil. After that, she should certainly dress. Even after my father died, she supported his regime honestly and accurately. It is a way to regulate their lives. Don't let time and circumstances to alter you. Adjust your lifestyle and live in it.

Sometimes you forget how important it is for women sesame oil. It is able to stimulate energy, equal to the force of strong alcoholic drink, not AutoPlay your brain. It is a wonderful stimulant. It has been estimated that a woman who takes sesame oil before menstruation and continues to take it during menstrual cycles and during 4 or 5 days after he has no weakness.

A woman needs to massage your body. Some pay ten dollars to pull up your cheek, and think it's massage. Some massage the chest and subconsciously for them it is social intercourse. I know this disease. Proper massage is done with almond or olive oil. Applied to the entire body.

After ten or fifteen minutes, you will be surprised that the oil is completely absorbed into the skin. You can put oil on the roller, which is attached to the wall and RUB my back up and down the roller. It is very good for the spine and relieves tension from the shoulders and waist. This must be done by hand. After a body massage, you must rest for fifteen minutes.

Woman needs eleven minutes of total relaxation twice a day. It's her organic need. For daily healing and recovery of your body deeply relax, lying on his back in 11 minutes twice a day. So make it your sacred ritual.

To keep young, every morning before getting out of bed, massage and rhythmically prostukivanie oblast ovarian and breathe deeply. published

©Yogi Bhajan

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/wall-23903469?w=wall-23903469_4309

Tags

See also

New and interesting