Why are we going to IKEA even when at home everything is

If you are familiar with the joke "I Went to IKEA without a wife, bought a corkscrew, and, perhaps, go home", then you probably spend hours wandering with your loved one in that huge store. It seems that IKEA has some special Swedish magic, which does not allow you to leave without buying. The website offers the reader the story of one guy who went to IKEA with his wife in the mirror and went shopping almost all day. "Seriously, girls, why can't you just come and buy only what you need?" — he addresses to all beautiful ladies.

Okay, we came here, but why? Our apartment is fully furnished. Oh, I think the wife wanted to buy a mirror. Well, let's start

Photo source: Fantafano @ Imgur.saldumu, we stay here for a while, so I decided to have lunch

I put fruit sauce on my pants. It has become a tradition. My aunt advises me to soak this stain in hot water and warns me not to forget to remove his pants. Thanks...

I don't know where to return the truck, so I'll just leave it here. I hope the staff will forgive me

The wife said that if we had eight children, then we could use this rack. We have zero children. Go ahead

We are looking candle. We have a house for hundreds of these candles. Hundreds of identical white candles...

My wife asked me what I think about this thing. I replied that in our kitchen there's no place for her. Think my wife was offended...

We in the mirrors. I think I'm starting to think that it is for them that we came...

He had only to turn away... the Wife started to watch the organizers. It's not a mirror, honey.

Wife just fascinated by these plush rats. They're everywhere here. Seriously, IKEA, why store so many rats? Very strange marketing...

Still rats. I'm starting to think that they occupy some special place in Swedish culture

The wife decided to check whether these sturdy scoops. But what to do was beat me with them?!

Darling said IT is intended for storage of napkins. Easier to agree with her

"Are you ready" asked my wife. I said Yes, but I'm not sure it was the right answer

"It looks very nice!" — said the wife. I replied that I would not like to see the portrait of an unknown woman every day. It turned out that she meant the frame... Damn...

We live in my parents ' basement. I'm afraid that this plant will simply die

"What is it?" — asked his wife. But neither I nor the label gave her the correct answer

Wife said they look like baobabs. When I hinted to her that these baobabs height of hundreds of meters, she said I don't understand

I feel just like this broken sword on the shirt of my wife

Hooray, we're leaving! Now we have the Mat for the microwave, a bowl and some boxes. But still no mirror...

"I love you, and I need nothing!" — said the wife."Honey, I love you too!" I said, thinking that shopping with her is just unbearable...

via www.boredpanda.com/guy-try-figure-out-visit-ikea-again/

Tags

See also

New and interesting