The subconscious believes what you say

I realized thatmost people just don't want to hear the good news. They like bad, as they give them a reason to complain about life. Many armed with an Arsenal of stories with a bad end that makes us believe that the world celebrates evil. Worked briefly as a radio station, passing on only good news. So, she went bankrupt. When I was diagnosed with cancer, I decided to stop gossiping. To my surprise, I suddenly realized that I have nothing to say. Cost me before to meet a friend, as we immediately began to wash up bones familiar. Over time, I made the discovery that there is another form of conversation, although it was not easy to get rid of bad habits. By the way, I would note that if I pass on gossip about other people, then they probably do the same. As you sow, so shall you reap.

Working with people more and more, I really began to listen to what they say. I began to discern separate words, and not just the General outline of the conversation. Usually after ten minutes of chatting with a new client I just could say what the cause of his failures. And all because I listened to what words he uses. I knew what contribution they make to the birth of new problems and complications old. If only it was mostly negative words, you can imagine the internal dialogue. It must be the manifestation of negative programming or, using my term, "mindset of poverty". I want to offer you a little exercise. Put near the phone, a tape recorder, and every time, pick up, turn on the "record" button. When the tape ends, look, like what you're saying. Most likely, you will be amazed. After that, you'll start to hear your voice, to follow his intonations. And, of course, track use your words. You will begin to relate to it consciously. Finding that repeated something three or more times, record. It is a reflection of some of your installation. Some settings can be positive and work for you. But maybe there is a couple of negative attitudes, to which you return again and again. Due to the fact that I have said, I would like to discuss the power possessed by our subconscious mind. The subconscious mind does not have its own opinion. It takes everything we say, and creates our destiny in accordance with our beliefs. It always says "Yes". Our subconscious loves us so much that gives us everything we ask for just not using their statements. However, the choice is ours. If we choose "poor", "pitiful" thoughts and ideas, the subconscious mind decides that this is what we want. And until we change our words, thoughts and beliefs for the better, everything will remain the same. The subconscious mind will offer us the appropriate situation. We will always make this choice because of the thoughts of billions, and they are always in motion. Our subconscious mind can't distinguish truth from lies. We don't want to humiliate myself. We do not want to say something like "Oh, I'm old and stupid." We know that the subconscious mind catches everything on the fly. After some time we will feel that old and stupid. Say something several times and your subconscious will take root the new view. The subconscious has no sense of humor. It is very important to fully understand this idea. Should not make fun of you and think that it can get away with it. If you joke even a little humiliated — even though you tried to appear brave and cheerful, — the subconscious mind will accept this humiliation seriously. I don't let people in my seminars to joke this way, humiliating themselves or each other. You should never insult human dignity, no matter what was discussed — about nationality, sex, etc. don't joke on yourself and don't make derogatory comments. It will not bring anything good. Don't humiliate others. The subconscious mind does not features between you and other people. It believes in what you say about yourself. The next time you want someone to criticize, ask yourself what caused you have this feeling. You see in others only what you see in yourself. Instead of criticize people, praise them, and within a month you will make a huge difference. Our words are the expression of an attitude to anything. Notice how I say lonely, unhappy, poor and sick people.
  • What words do they use?
  • What is the truth?
  • What expressions they use to describe themselves?
  • What they say about their work, about their lives, about their relationships with other people?
  • What they want out of life?
Consider their manner of expression, but please don't tell anyone that their life is flowing in accordance with how they speak. Don't tell this even to your friends and your family — information was not taken into account. Use it to start communication with itself. Exercise consistently if you want to improve your life.

Changing a little manner, you will attract are already other situations. Let's say you're a sick man. Do you believe that the disease is incurable and going to die. You think that life is a cruel thing, because it all works against you. What you then do, guess what? You choose freedom. Freedom from their negative view of life. Start with affirmations, tell yourself that you are loved, worthy of healing, that attract all that is necessary for healing at the physical level. Believe that the desire to get better and be healthy — it is absolutely safe. Many people feel themselves safe only when sick. They usually belong to the category of persons who can not say "no". The only possibility of failure is reduced to the following phrase: "I'm too sick (sick) to do it". It's the perfect excuse. I remember one of the participants of my seminar, which had three surgeries related to the cancer. She couldn't say no to anyone. Her father was a doctor and she's daddy's little girl, who performed all his requests and wishes. To say "no" her language is not rotated. All the requests that spoke to her, she had to say Yes. It took four days to pry out of her chest with a resounding "no!". When I got it, she was shocked. "No! No! No!" Get a taste of that word, she loved him. I have found that many women suffering from lung cancer, I can't say "no". They are pleasuring someone else, but not themselves. I would recommend these women to learn to say, "No, I don't want to do!" Two or three months of continuous "no!" to all the demands and suggestions can revive a person back to life. Importantly, he learned to protect themselves by using such words as: "This is what I want. No, that's not what would you like". When I gave private consultations, my clients often argued with me about its possibilities. They tried to justify their inability to cope with the accumulated problems. If we believe we are stuck tightly, and accept it as a fact, it happens. We face a deadlock due to the fact that our negative beliefs become a reality. So let's instead begin to focus on their inner strength. Many tell me that my tapes had saved their lives. I want you to understand that no book, no magazine can't save you. A small piece of film in a plastic box will not save human life.The only way you dispose of the received information may have value for you. I can give you a lot of ideas, but only your reaction to them are taken into account. I propose to you within a month or two to listen to a tape course only to my thoughts have become habitual for you. I'm not a healer and not a Savior. The only person able to make changes in your life — is you. So, what would you have wanted to hear from me? I know I say this over and over again, but not afraid to repeat: to love yourself is the most important thing you can do. Because loving yourself, you will not be able to offend anyone — himself or someone else. I don't hurt myself, not hurt you from time to take the war? The greater the number of people inner peace, the better to live on the planet. Let's start your path to realization, by listening to what we say to ourselves and others. Then we can start to change that will help heal us and the planet as a whole.published On the book L. hay "the Healing is within you." P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.liveinternet.ru/users/angelovskaya/post191561222/

Tags

See also

New and interesting